PDA

View Full Version : Sale price?

MacUalraig
04-25-2017, 07:05 PM
Is it known how long the current sale price will run for? I have someone I might need to send there but I fear I may not make the decision in time...

lgmayka
04-25-2017, 08:16 PM
The discount sale runs through April 27. I suggest you ask an administrator to place your order on a "pay later" basis. FTDNA reserves the right to cancel discount-priced orders unpaid at the end of the sale, but that does not mean that FTDNA will necessarily do so.

Dibran
04-25-2017, 08:24 PM
Does anyone know if they send a second kit for recollection is supposed to only have one swab?

If so I was not advised of this. If I was supposed to receive 2 swabs for the second recollection I am about on my last nerve with this shit poor excuse of customer service.

Please someone answer so I can ship this crap out already.

MacUalraig
04-25-2017, 08:33 PM
The discount sale runs through April 27. I suggest you ask an administrator to place your order on a "pay later" basis. FTDNA reserves the right to cancel discount-priced orders unpaid at the end of the sale, but that does not mean that FTDNA will necessarily do so.

You're in the LivingDNA forum... :-)

sktibo
04-25-2017, 08:42 PM
Is it known how long the current sale price will run for? I have someone I might need to send there but I fear I may not make the decision in time...

99 GBP
Probably only hours left in the sale, 9:42 pm GMT as I write this

I say only hours left because I figure once it hits April 26 the sale will no longer be offered. While I did not see any date range on Living DNA's site, I noticed their sale began the same day as Ancestry's, which ends April 26.

JMcB
05-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Went on tonight to see if any of my results had changed (nope) and noticed there was a limited time discount of $20 in the United States. Not sure how long and how wide this sale applies but I thought I'd pass it on.

Living DNA is the world's most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.

$159.00 - now $139.00
Limited Availability - Limited Time Discount

Solothurn
05-10-2017, 04:32 AM
I wish they would concentrate on getting current results in rather than sales :behindsofa:

MacEochaidh
05-22-2017, 12:44 AM
Something odd is going on.... the LivingDNA regular price is now down to $119.00. It was $139.00 just a few days ago.

sktibo
05-22-2017, 12:48 AM
Something odd is going on.... the LivingDNA regular price is now down to $119.00. It was $139.00 just a few days ago.

it says plus shipping now

MacEochaidh
05-22-2017, 01:09 AM
it says plus shipping now

$20.00 for shipping?! I just hope they begin delivering results on time for their $159.00 customers. Mine are due this Tuesday, May 23rd.

sktibo
05-22-2017, 01:21 AM
$20.00 for shipping?! I just hope they begin delivering results on time for their $159.00 customers. Mine are due this Tuesday, May 23rd.

i suppose you'll find out soon

MacEochaidh
05-22-2017, 04:04 AM
i suppose you'll find out soon

I'll know this Tuesday. I'm hoping that Living DNA remembers that each customer is an Ambassador of their company.

simdadams
05-22-2017, 01:19 PM
I'll know this Tuesday. I'm hoping that Living DNA remembers that each customer is an Ambassador of their company.

Don't forget its a Brit company and you know how us Brits are far too polite to complain ;)

05-22-2017, 01:26 PM
Don't forget its a Brit company and you know how us Brits are far too polite to complain ;)

I complain all the time, about everything!! >:(
I am so mean, last Saturday I even opened up my strawberry thickshake from Burger King to check it really was strawbery, then took it back as it wasn't strawberry enough.... Victor Meldrew much?

MacUalraig
05-22-2017, 02:11 PM
Yeah they have changed their pricing display to show the ex-shipping price so in the UK it now says UKP109 but the std shipping seems to be UKP9.95. Still, that's 5p off so not to be sneezed at ;-)

MacEochaidh
05-22-2017, 02:48 PM

Well, they're dealing with customers other than Brits! Americans, Canadians, Irish and others pay their money and expect good service and communication from Living DNA. I just read today about a woman who ordered (and paid for!!) her kit in April and has not yet received her kit! It was due to arrive on May 5th. If Living DNA continues to fail its customers the word will get out and people will lose interest. Of course, the word will only be spread by those other than overly polite Brits!

simdadams
05-22-2017, 03:57 PM
Well, they're dealing with customers other than Brits! Americans, Canadians, Irish and others pay their money and expect good service and communication from Living DNA. I just read today about a woman who ordered (and paid for!!) her kit in April and has not yet received her it! It was due to arrive on May 5th. If Living DNA continues to fail its customers the word will get out and people will lose interest. Of course, the word will only be spread by those other than overly polite Brits!

don't disagree and it was a tongue in cheek dig at ourselves (brits) hence the wink smiley. no offence meant