PDA

View Full Version : FGC ACCOUNT ISSUES

Dibran
07-03-2017, 05:05 PM
I am writing this here as I have yet to receive a response via persistent emails since early morning. There does not seem to be a customer care phone number either.

I tried logging into my account and according to the site an account to my email doesnt exist. I figure this is some issue with the new website update?

Sure enough it allowed me to create an account under the same login email and password. No order history. No kit number registered. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!.

morrisondna
07-03-2017, 05:13 PM
FGC website is not working yet for account access. I have been advised that it should be working "in the next few days" and that passwords will need to be reset once it is working again.

Dibran
07-03-2017, 05:14 PM
FGC website is not working yet for account access. I have been advised that it should be working "in the next few days" and that passwords will need to be reset once it is working again.

If that is the case why did allow me to create a new account with the same email? will this be rectified in the coming days? Or is my account lost?

warwick
07-03-2017, 10:16 PM
If that is the case why did allow me to create a new account with the same email? will this be rectified in the coming days? Or is my account lost?

We're fixing some bugs. I've tested my own account and successfully reset the password. I have another account I've used for genetics:

justingenealogy11 [at] gmail [dot] com

I can be reached there directly.

FGC support

FGC Corp
07-03-2017, 10:47 PM
As for the other question, all data is backed up and all account data is secure.

deadly77
07-04-2017, 05:58 AM
I found that I needed to reset my password and then I was able to access the site.

Like the new look.

haleaton
07-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Password Reset not working for me, yet.

FGC Corp
07-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Due to a number of ongoing bugs, we've decided to return to the old website for the time being. The new website will taken offline for beta testing and revisions.

Petr
07-08-2017, 09:45 AM
At present I see just "There's nothing here, yet." at http://www.fullgenomes.com/

FGC Corp
07-09-2017, 05:10 PM
The old website has been reactivated. You should be able to login to your account.