PDA

View Full Version : Family Tree Generator?

Aha
09-03-2017, 08:44 PM
I am looking for a nice family tree generator to make a poster for my relatives. Is there an easy to manage tool where I can enter the data and export it as a PDF or PNG?

I have tried with MyHeritage app, but they only allow printing A3, anything bigger is paid. I would like to print at least A2 and with nice graphic.

Would be grateful if you know any apps or templates for family trees.

spruithean
09-03-2017, 10:03 PM
I'm going to post in here because I've wondered they same thing. My genealogy program while useful does not lend itself to large pedigree print outs or pdf files, and sending descendancy/register reports to relatives can often confuse them.

RoseP
07-11-2019, 09:51 AM
I would recommend my family tree website (http://treemily.com) because it is an easy one. Here are thу sizes they offer https://prnt.sc/odj6mm. However, I'm not sure that you can download a large-size family tree if you have a free account:\. I have a premium one and could choose the size and the frame I wanted. Besides, it was delivered within 2 days right to my doorstep B)

Revmac
07-12-2019, 03:30 AM
Geni.com; though public depending on privacy settings, actually has a pretty good descendants chart function. It depends on the information you—or others—possess though. My paternal line comes from a revolutionary soldier who is buried in a national cemetery. So when I got on there, there was already such a huge descendants chart that the site couldn’t handle outputting every descendant. But if you’re searching for a path it’s not the worst place out there.

*Edit: I have no idea if Geni.com charges though. Sorry about that.

Baraona
07-12-2019, 04:39 PM
If you want to work offline, I recommend to bauy "GENOPRO". I've worked with that program and is very easy to manage and very intuitive.

You can do stuff like this, also print and export it.: 31655.

Cheers!

Dizos9
08-22-2019, 03:20 AM
I would say geni.com would be best for that