PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 104

Dibran
09-12-2017, 07:06 PM
For well over a week now I cannot access my results. I figured an update of some sort was happening, but this is clearly not the case. I sent a message to help desk but it is already out of the business hours. Is anyone having the same issues? This is a little ridiculous.

Pylsteen
09-12-2017, 07:15 PM
For well over a week now I cannot access my results. I figured an update of some sort was happening, but this is clearly not the case. I sent a message to help desk but it is already out of the business hours. Is anyone having the same issues? This is a little ridiculous.

I checked, I have the message too. What does it mean? Could Ireland be ready? (Not that we profit from it :))

09-12-2017, 07:18 PM

Yes I’m getting the same error. Would be great news if the Irish update was in.

Dibran
09-12-2017, 07:24 PM
I checked, I have the message too. What does it mean? Could Ireland be ready? (Not that we profit from it :))

I mean would it take this long to update? I tried the weekend before last. I imagine the update will effect us in a partial way? perhaps it will differentiate the admixtures more.

ollie444
09-12-2017, 07:27 PM
I mean would it take this long to update? I tried the weekend before last. I imagine the update will effect us in a partial way? perhaps it will differentiate the admixtures more.

I definitely checked mine within the last week and it was still working fine. Same code as you now though.

lilac9
09-12-2017, 10:20 PM
I'm from the USA. I just checked and my results appear the same as always.

sktibo
09-13-2017, 12:27 AM
No changes here. IIRC Fionnsneachta asked and they told her the first round of Irish DNA project results were at least one year away. I've been posting all over the place that they need to add some of the samples they've collected to their generic Ireland category in the meantime with hope that they get the message.

MacEochaidh
09-13-2017, 12:35 AM
I am seeing my results and they appear to be as usual. I never saw the Error 104 code.

deadly77
09-13-2017, 04:22 AM
I signed in from the US - it took a pretty long time but everything seems to be working fine once I got in. Sounds like the problems may not be on LivingDNA's end. Try clearing your cache or using a different browser - that sometimes helps.

Pylsteen
09-13-2017, 04:45 AM
The error message has disappeared; no changes in results..