PDA

View Full Version : Individuals with dark eyes and hair exhibit higher pain sensitivity

paoloferrari
09-15-2017, 08:41 AM
Individuals with dark eyes and hair exhibit higher pain sensitivity

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08990220.2016.1276439

"Abstract

Emerging evidence suggests that some phenotypic features, such as eye or hair colour, might predict pain. We investigated if light and dark eye and hair colour would influence pain in 60 healthy subjects divided in groups of 15 according to their eye–hair colour and gender. Pressure pain thresholds (PPTs), cold pressor test (CPT), and quality of the perceived pain were assessed. Findings indicated that dark pigmentation phenotype is more sensitive in response to CPT"

Trixster
09-16-2017, 09:33 PM
I am always an outlier. My eyes and hair are dark brown/black. I have an amazingly high threshold for pain. Thank you for the article.

JerryS.
09-16-2017, 11:12 PM
I have brown hair and brown eyes, and I've been in some sort of pain all of my adult life I think..... I just trudge on.

geebee
09-17-2017, 01:30 AM

"Abstract

Emerging evidence suggests that some phenotypic features, such as eye or hair colour, might predict pain. We investigated if light and dark eye and hair colour would influence pain in 60 healthy subjects divided in groups of 15 according to their eye–hair colour and gender. Pressure pain thresholds (PPTs), cold pressor test (CPT), and quality of the perceived pain were assessed. Findings indicated that dark pigmentation phenotype is more sensitive in response to CPT"

Eye and hair color both correlate somewhat with ethnicity, and it's not too difficult to think that pain sensitivity could be as well. But look at the size of this group! Only 60 people, divided into four groups of 15 each. Further, there's nothing here that says whether ethnicity was even considered -- just hair and eye color.

EDIT:

I see the study was done in Denmark. So the people involved were probably Danes. So even if the correlation exists among Danes (and 60 really is a small sample), we have no idea of its general applicability. My phenotype on this one is ... skeptical.

I do have dark hair and eyes. At least, the portion of my hair that hasn't yet turned white. In fact, my hair and eye color are much darker than my wife's, so I'm thinking maybe I could make use of this study? I have to say, I definitely have a lower tolerance for pain that she does. Maybe a guy thing. Or an "I'm just a weenie" thing.

trdbr1234
09-17-2017, 08:38 PM
I think they're two independent variables. Light hair and eye color is found predominantly in northern Europe, which is cold. People in cold places require a pain threshold to withstand the cold. Therefore it's two independent variable that meet together in Northern Europe and not necessarily related. For example, I bet the Sami people, as well as Eskimos have a higher pain thresh-hold than light hair/light eyed people.

geebee
09-18-2017, 12:37 AM
I think they're two independent variables. Light hair and eye color is found predominantly in northern Europe, which is cold. People in cold places require a pain threshold to withstand the cold. Therefore it's two independent variable that meet together in Northern Europe and not necessarily related. For example, I bet the Sami people, as well as Eskimos have a higher pain thresh-hold than light hair/light eyed people.

Personally, I'd say they're semi-independent variables. While it's possible to have light eyes and dark hair (or the other way around), the same populations that have light eyes seem to be more-or-less the same populations that also have light hair.

In any case, the study can't very well have treated these as independent variables. The study reportedly involved "60 healthy subjects divided in groups of 15 according to their eye–hair colour and gender." This allows for a group of 15 males with dark hair and eyes; 15 females with dark hair and eyes; 15 males with light hair and eyes; and 15 females with light hair and eyes.

To consider hair and eye color separately, you'd either need at least eight groups or you'd need to use mixed-gender groups.

Also, higher pain threshold and higher pain sensitivity are not the same thing. In fact, I would think that higher pain sensitivity means a lower pain threshold.

In ordinary language, "My threshold for pain is higher" = "My sensitivity to pain is low"; and "I have a higher sensitivity to pain" = "I have a lower pain threshold". So while I agree that you might expect the Inuit, Yupik, etc., to be fairly pain tolerant, I think the study is saying the opposite -- at least with regard to faired haired/eyed versus dark haired/eyed people.

If not, it's really weirdly worded.

EDIT:

Okay, so it's actually possible to have high sensitivity to pain (or a lower pain threshold), and yet also have a greater tolerance for pain. One is, "When does it first begin to hurt?", and the other is "how much hurting can you stand?"

I'm unclear about what they actually measured, and what they actually concluded.

09-18-2017, 07:48 AM

"Abstract

hmmm, skeptical here, well I fit the phenotype, and purely on my experience, when I broke my tib plateau, I was waiting for operation in hospital on morphine, apparently the Dr s and Nurses, said I had a very high pain threshold, and started to refuse my pain releif quite early.

However, I will say when I had kidney stone, omg that hurt like hell, I was in allot of pain, but once the drip went in my arm, they only give me paracetamol 1000mg 2 times, but the pain went very quick, and the stone passed. but never experienced pain like a kidney stone.

ollie444
09-18-2017, 07:56 AM
I don't know how people have got the idea of hair and eye colour affecting pain threshold! I mean it could do, but so could thousands of other factors, and not just genetic ones!

trdbr1234
09-19-2017, 12:34 AM
Personally, I'd say they're semi-independent variables. While it's possible to have light eyes and dark hair (or the other way around), the same populations that have light eyes seem to be more-or-less the same populations that also have light hair.

In any case, the study can't very well have treated these as independent variables. The study reportedly involved "60 healthy subjects divided in groups of 15 according to their eye–hair colour and gender." This allows for a group of 15 males with dark hair and eyes; 15 females with dark hair and eyes; 15 males with light hair and eyes; and 15 females with light hair and eyes.

To consider hair and eye color separately, you'd either need at least eight groups or you'd need to use mixed-gender groups.

Also, higher pain threshold and higher pain sensitivity are not the same thing. In fact, I would think that higher pain sensitivity means a lower pain threshold.

In ordinary language, "My threshold for pain is higher" = "My sensitivity to pain is low"; and "I have a higher sensitivity to pain" = "I have a lower pain threshold". So while I agree that you might expect the Inuit, Yupik, etc., to be fairly pain tolerant, I think the study is saying the opposite -- at least with regard to faired haired/eyed versus dark haired/eyed people.

If not, it's really weirdly worded.

EDIT:

Okay, so it's actually possible to have high sensitivity to pain (or a lower pain threshold), and yet also have a greater tolerance for pain. One is, "When does it first begin to hurt?", and the other is "how much hurting can you stand?"

I'm unclear about what they actually measured, and what they actually concluded.

Well, its kind of like grad-school racial pseudo-science, worded to seem as though it's a scientific study. Firstly, why would dark hair/eyed individuals have less sensitivity? Its only in one pocket of Northern Europe where light hair and eyes predominate. It should have instead been named, "Pain threshold of Blondies is Higher." The anomaly, if any, would have showed just this? The paper also addresses pigmentation of hair and eyes as directly correlating to pain-threshold on a individual basis, instead of studying populations where these features predominate(aka Northern Europe) against the argument(aka Sami/Eskimos).

I view studies like this as a big waste of everyone's time and had they done the study properly, an entertaining waste of time.

stealth
09-19-2017, 12:40 AM
I read somewhere on internet people with green eyes are born with highest pain threshold. Is there any truth or is this simply urban legend?

geebee
09-19-2017, 05:09 PM
I read somewhere on internet people with green eyes are born with highest pain threshold. Is there any truth or is this simply urban legend?

That's a good question. Maybe I can get someone to cough up some cash for me to look into it? :biggrin1:

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 05:32 AM
That's a good question. Maybe I can get someone to cough up some cash for me to look into it? :biggrin1:

i can't believe there is a person in the world so nerdy and fool to spend money(there are more interesting and fun things to throw away the money!) for a ig nobel prize study about green eyes related to pain.there are already a lot of study about pain threshold and ethnicity and i think they are enough!or... when a study about yellow teeth?

stealth
09-20-2017, 05:42 AM
i can't believe there is a person in the world so nerdy and fool to spend money(there are more interesting and fun things to throw away the money!) for a ig nobel prize study about green eyes related to pain.there are already a lot of study about pain threshold and ethnicity and i think they are enough!or... when a study about yellow teeth?

I am looking for free answers wouldnt pay, why you mad? Usually (people who actually have money) are interested in higher knowledge, trolling is for broke

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 06:13 AM
sorry, i am a little bit cynic but i'm not trolling and i don't want to offend anyone!
-i repeat:
i think a study related to pain thresold and green eyes is not higher knowledge and sound to me like ancient study about nordic race etc..etc i respect your point of view but i prefer keep mine!

stealth
09-20-2017, 06:17 AM
sorry, i am a little bit cynic but i'm not trolling and i don't want to offend anyone!
-i repeat:
i think a study related to pain thresold and green eyes is not higher knowledge and sound to me like ancient study about nordic race etc..etc i respect your point of view but i prefer keep mine!

Your view is very flaw considering green eyes is most common in Levantine populations, not Nordic.

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 07:15 AM
Your view is very flaw considering green eyes is most common in Levantine populations, not Nordic.

what are you saying?yes,levantine, and not north europe is full of green eyes people!!!!!!!!!! please,read the links!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Green

"They are most common in Northern, Western and Central Europe.[65][66] In Ireland and Scotland 14% of people have brown eyes and 86% have either blue or green eyes,[40] In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color.[67] A study of Icelandic and Dutch adults found green eyes to be much more prevalent in women than in men.[68] Among European Americans, green eyes are most common among those of recent Celtic and Germanic ancestry, about 16%.[69] 37.2% of Italians from Verona and 56% of Slovenes have blue/green eyes.[70][71]"

stealth
09-20-2017, 08:24 AM
"Northern Africa and countries such as Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Spain, and Brazil all have had people with green eyes for a long time. All races, including white, black, Asian, and indigenous peoples of the Americas can also have green eyes. Green eyes most likely developed because of the migration of people over time, those from northern latitudes with light coloring traveling south and people of dark coloring traveling north intermixed leading to a variation of melanin produced.

Notably, there have been records of people with green eyes originating around the Caucasus mountains, which links Europe and Asia. Several passes through the mountain range made it a strategic region or military and trade(silk road)."

You not know about this buddy??

Gravetto-Danubian
09-20-2017, 08:33 AM
I have loads of personal experience that can confirm that peoples of Arab & Mediterranean background have lower pain threshold/ heightened affective component of pain
It's not a value judgement, it just is a widely recognised phenomenon.

stealth
09-20-2017, 08:41 AM
I have loads of personal experience that can confirm that peoples of Arab & Mediterranean background have lower pain threshold/ heightened affective component of pain
It's not a value judgement, it just is a widely recognised phenomenon.

Ok, this u speak does not apply to me.

stealth
09-20-2017, 08:47 AM
what are you saying?yes,levantine, and not north europe is full of green eyes people!!!!!!!!!! please,read the links!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Green

"They are most common in Northern, Western and Central Europe.[65][66] In Ireland and Scotland 14% of people have brown eyes and 86% have either blue or green eyes,[40] In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color.[67] A study of Icelandic and Dutch adults found green eyes to be much more prevalent in women than in men.[68] Among European Americans, green eyes are most common among those of recent Celtic and Germanic ancestry, about 16%.[69] 37.2% of Italians from Verona and 56% of Slovenes have blue/green eyes.[70][71]"

AC at: rs4778241 - High Melanin. Adds yellow, amber, or brown. Some darkening. Contributes Amber, Brown.
CT at: rs17762363 - Increased melanin production. Adds yellow, amber, or brown. Some darkening. Contributes to brown.
AG at: rs4778138 - Adds melanin. Adds yellow, amber, or brown. Some darkening. Contributes to brown.
CT at: rs3947367 - Contrasting sphincter around pupil.
AA at: rs1105879 - Weak Amber Gradient
TT at: rs1129038 - Penetrance modifier. Blue.
GG at: rs12906280 - Gray ring around outer edge
GT at: rs1470608 - Medium melanin on Anterior Epithelium. Gives dark eyes.
AG at: rs7174027 - Adds Yellow.
CC at: rs11638069 - Adds Yellow.
AG at: rs7495174 - Adds melanin. Adds yellow, amber, or brown. Some darkening. Contributes to brown.
TT at: rs1667394 - Starburst (Collarette)
CC at: rs12203592 - No pigmented Collarette.
GT at: rs1448485 - Inhibits weak amber gradient.

Yeah right very Scottish and Scandinavian. My people are extreme east shifted. North Italians would have genes from western, central, northern Europe.

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 08:53 AM
i'd want you to forgive me ;i have been to much rough,bad,insensible and sarchastic: please accept these link to repair my insolence

they are not related to only green eyes ( to much specific):

Patients’ Eye Color a Clue to Pain Tolerance

https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/aps/45566

"Caucasian women with light-colored eyes -- blue or green -- appear to tolerate pain better than Caucasian women with brown or hazel eyes, researchers reported here.

In a study involving 58 pregnant women -- 24 with dark-colored eyes and 34 with light-colored eyes -- those with lighter eyes achieved greater reductions in postpartum anxiety (P=0.02), depression (P=0.08), and catastrophizing/rumination (P=o.15), said Inna Belfer, MD, of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

"This is just a pilot study with small number of women," Belfer told MedPage Today at her poster presentation at the annual scientific meeting of the American Pain Society.

Cindy Teng, BA, a medical student at University of Pittsburgh and the lead author of the study, said that another indication that dark-eyed women had greater pain was their increased pain reduction when they were given epidural analgesia. They experienced about a 60% reduction in pain at rest compared with about a 45% reduction in pain at rest among the women with light-colored eyes (P=0.22). There was about a 55% reduction in pain during movement among the dark-eyed women, compared with a 40% reduction in pain among the light-eyed patients (P=0.28).

"These figures in pain reduction after the epidural show a trend, but they are not statistically significant," Teng told MedPage Today. She suggested that there is more of a reduction in pain with the epidural because those with dark eyes appear to have more sensitivity to pain and therefore may get a stronger impact from pain relief treatment.

Belfer said that differences in hair color have been linked to resistance to anesthesia, and eye color has been associated with behavior and possibly neural transmission. "However, there has been limited research examining the relationship between eye color and the human pain experience," she said. "Our research is too early to hypothesize why there should be link between eye color and pain. I suspect there is a genetic component."

She said that the researchers for the pilot study sought to have as homogeneous population as possible, so they selected pregnant Caucasian women. Belfer said further studies would include nonpregnant women and would also look at the relationship between eye color and pain among men.

The women in the current study were recruited from the University of Pittsburgh Magee Women's Hospital. The researchers administered validated surveys that addressed pain, mood, sleep, and coping behavior both antepartum and postpartum. Physical pain thresholds were assessed through heat stimulation on the skin.

"Research in pain phenotypes and more readily identifiable features like eye color could enhance clinical care and treatment effectiveness, which influence patients' physical and psychosocial well-being," Belfer said.

She said the researchers were sparked to consider the subject by a water-cooler discussion about eye color and pain. One of the residents told Belfer, "See, that woman has brown eyes ... she's gonna be trouble."

Gregory Terman, MD, PhD, president-elect of the American Pain Society and director of pain medicine research at the University of Washington in Seattle, told MedPage Today that researchers have been trying to determine why there is such a heterogeneous reaction to pain. "I don't know why there would be a relationship between eye color and pain unless it has to do with an genetic link that somehow includes eye color. It is an interesting subject to pursue"

and this article:

Can't hold a drink or cope with pain? Blame the colour of your eyes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2653300/Cant-hold-drink-cope-pain-Blame-colour-eyes.html

stealth
09-20-2017, 08:55 AM
i'd want you to forgive me ;i have been to much rough,bad,insensible and sarchastic: please accept these link to repair my insolence

they are not related to only green eyes ( to much specific):

Patients’ Eye Color a Clue to Pain Tolerance

https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/aps/45566

"Caucasian women with light-colored eyes -- blue or green -- appear to tolerate pain better than Caucasian women with brown or hazel eyes, researchers reported here.

In a study involving 58 pregnant women -- 24 with dark-colored eyes and 34 with light-colored eyes -- those with lighter eyes achieved greater reductions in postpartum anxiety (P=0.02), depression (P=0.08), and catastrophizing/rumination (P=o.15), said Inna Belfer, MD, of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

"This is just a pilot study with small number of women," Belfer told MedPage Today at her poster presentation at the annual scientific meeting of the American Pain Society.

Cindy Teng, BA, a medical student at University of Pittsburgh and the lead author of the study, said that another indication that dark-eyed women had greater pain was their increased pain reduction when they were given epidural analgesia. They experienced about a 60% reduction in pain at rest compared with about a 45% reduction in pain at rest among the women with light-colored eyes (P=0.22). There was about a 55% reduction in pain during movement among the dark-eyed women, compared with a 40% reduction in pain among the light-eyed patients (P=0.28).

"These figures in pain reduction after the epidural show a trend, but they are not statistically significant," Teng told MedPage Today. She suggested that there is more of a reduction in pain with the epidural because those with dark eyes appear to have more sensitivity to pain and therefore may get a stronger impact from pain relief treatment.

Belfer said that differences in hair color have been linked to resistance to anesthesia, and eye color has been associated with behavior and possibly neural transmission. "However, there has been limited research examining the relationship between eye color and the human pain experience," she said. "Our research is too early to hypothesize why there should be link between eye color and pain. I suspect there is a genetic component."

She said that the researchers for the pilot study sought to have as homogeneous population as possible, so they selected pregnant Caucasian women. Belfer said further studies would include nonpregnant women and would also look at the relationship between eye color and pain among men.

The women in the current study were recruited from the University of Pittsburgh Magee Women's Hospital. The researchers administered validated surveys that addressed pain, mood, sleep, and coping behavior both antepartum and postpartum. Physical pain thresholds were assessed through heat stimulation on the skin.

"Research in pain phenotypes and more readily identifiable features like eye color could enhance clinical care and treatment effectiveness, which influence patients' physical and psychosocial well-being," Belfer said.

She said the researchers were sparked to consider the subject by a water-cooler discussion about eye color and pain. One of the residents told Belfer, "See, that woman has brown eyes ... she's gonna be trouble."

Gregory Terman, MD, PhD, president-elect of the American Pain Society and director of pain medicine research at the University of Washington in Seattle, told MedPage Today that researchers have been trying to determine why there is such a heterogeneous reaction to pain. "I don't know why there would be a relationship between eye color and pain unless it has to do with an genetic link that somehow includes eye color. It is an interesting subject to pursue"

and this article:

Can't hold a drink or cope with pain? Blame the colour of your eyes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2653300/Cant-hold-drink-cope-pain-Blame-colour-eyes.html

Nobody has time to read these wiki articles, next time learn elementary facts.

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 09:01 AM
Nobody has time to read these wiki articles, next time learn elementary facts.

yes,like green eyes are predominant in levantine populations

stealth
09-20-2017, 09:02 AM
My pain threshold up there regardless though and same with all my family members is same, life winnings and challenges has equally taught me.

stealth
09-20-2017, 09:03 AM
yes,like green eyes are predominant in levantine populations

Most common, (predominant) you create

stealth
09-20-2017, 09:42 AM
North Italians would have genes from western, central, northern Europe.

lol..

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 10:02 AM
lol..

buddy ,anyway,the thousands of ukrainians who come here in north italy to look a job are not much interested wherever the genes come from,as i have always said,these are problem related to nerdy people.

stealth
09-20-2017, 10:15 AM
buddy ,anyway,the thousands of ukrainians who come here in north italy to look a job are not much interested wherever the genes come from,as i have always said,these are problem related to nerdy people.

1. now you admitting green eyes not Scottish after all

2. now you admitting northern Italians are related to northern, central, western europeans (proves you hate yourself) for deflecting this at someone even though this your admixture lol

3. they will go there and take your jobs cause they work hard

4. I am my own boss

5. I am elite

6. this genetics site, I am replying any topics interest my genetics

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 10:22 AM
?????you elite????relax and go out with your friends is better for you.stop.

stealth
09-20-2017, 10:27 AM
I thought green eyes were not related to Levantine admixture...

I will go out with Isabella

stealth
09-20-2017, 10:49 AM
Thats petty this dude polo ferraro trying be racist against Ukrainians, so he start argument on here with me for that sole purpose.

stealth
09-20-2017, 11:00 AM
Ukrainians probably take your jobs and women, this is not my problem

stealth
09-20-2017, 11:09 AM

1 80.7% Estonian + 19.3% Greek_Thessaly @ 5.72
2 87.1% Estonian + 12.9% Libyan_Jewish @ 5.8
3 88.7% Estonian + 11.3% Samaritan @ 5.88
4 89% Estonian + 11% Lebanese_Christian @ 5.91
5 70.9% Ukrainian_Lviv + 29.1% Estonian @ 125.94
6 87.9% Estonian + 12.1% Cyprian @ 5.95
7 89% Estonian + 11% Lebanese_Druze @ 5.99
8 77.4% Ukrainian + 22.6% Estonian @ 6.06
9 87% Estonian + 13% Algerian_Jewish @ 6.14
10 86.7% Estonian + 13.3% Italian_Jewish @ 6.15
11 84.7% Estonian + 15.3% Central_Greek @ 6.17
12 85.9% Estonian + 14.1% South_Italian @ 6.18
13 84.2% Estonian + 15.8% Ashkenazi @ 6.18
14 97.9% Ukrainian + 2.1% Yemenite_Jewish @ 6.21
15 85.1% Estonian + 14.9% East_Sicilian @ 6.23
16 89% Estonian + 11% Palestinian @ 6.23
17 89.6% Ukrainian + 10.4% Lithuanian @ 6.26
18 88.8% Estonian + 11.2% Jordanian @ 6.27
19 98.3% Ukrainian + 1.7% Lebanese_Druze @ 6.28
20 84.1% Ukrainian_Lviv + 15.9% Lithuanian @ 6.29

Levantine.

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 11:10 AM
Ukrainians probably take your jobs and women, this is not my problem

yes,....i admit...especially you if you put that photo in the curriculum vitae...

stealth
09-20-2017, 11:22 AM
yes,....i admit...especially you if you put that photo in the curriculum vitae...

buddy go iron your skinny jeans or something maybe cook a canoli

stealth
09-20-2017, 11:30 AM
Thats petty this dude polo ferraro trying be racist against Ukrainians, so he start argument on here with me for that sole purpose.

I wont press report, but cmon this dude clearly racist here, even likes the racist post ^ to show his approval

stealth
09-20-2017, 11:42 AM

I heard blue eyes is common on Italian lands likely your R1B Nordic cousins

stealth
09-20-2017, 12:42 PM
+1 Slavs

stealth
09-20-2017, 12:47 PM
Slavs got that endurance, these ginos always try scam us for everything cause they jealous same thing Gennady Golovkin fight on last Saturday

stealth
09-20-2017, 12:52 PM
You are sitting in this chatroom for hours now speak up, why you like my posts but silent as a mouse??

ollie444
09-20-2017, 12:56 PM
You are sitting in this chatroom for hours now speak up, why you like my posts but silent as a mouse??

He's being stealthy :P

stealth
09-20-2017, 12:59 PM

I have not done said anything foul, if hes trying to bait me get banned?

Hes racist towards Ukrainians

stealth
09-20-2017, 01:00 PM

only I am stealth noone else you not on my level chill bruh

stealth
09-20-2017, 01:14 PM

you are R1B crew get pushed to far west cause u softpus

stealth
09-20-2017, 01:30 PM

you still stealthy now huh defending your lost pussy cousin you R1B all got pushed to far west Europe rhineland wasteland and lost your culture or you not had any in first place idk

stealth
09-20-2017, 01:47 PM

stealth
09-20-2017, 01:51 PM
buddy ,anyway,the thousands of ukrainians who come here in north italy to look a job are not much interested wherever the genes come from.

^ Racism and prejudice? No?

spruithean
09-20-2017, 01:58 PM
I think the both of you are misunderstanding each other and frankly, Stealth you have shown that you are prejudice with your bizarre anti-R1b comments.

stealth
09-20-2017, 02:01 PM
I think the both of you are misunderstanding each other and frankly, Stealth you have shown that you are prejudice with your bizarre anti-R1b comments.

What is misunderstanding?

spruithean
09-20-2017, 02:05 PM
What is misunderstanding?

Misunderstanding (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/misunderstanding)

stealth
09-20-2017, 02:11 PM
Misunderstanding (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/misunderstanding)

I know what is misunderstanding definition buddy english 1 of languages I speak not first
cause I have a culture
are you amerimutt? or what?
what misunderstanding you was inferring before?

spruithean
09-20-2017, 02:16 PM
I know what is misunderstanding definition buddy english 1 of languages I speak not first
cause I have a culture
are you amerimutt? or what?
what misunderstanding you was inferring before?

I am referring to you and Paolo misunderstanding each other over comments made about Ukrainians and Ukrainians in Italy.

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 02:18 PM
can someone of you explane me how to unsubscribe from this blog definetively?

stealth
09-20-2017, 02:19 PM
can someone of you explane me how to unsubscribe from this blog definetively?

ofcourse, just run as always R1B cause u cant defend yourself pussy

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 02:22 PM
ofcourse, just run as always R1B cause u cant defend yourself pussy

how?give me the link!and i will go out right now !!!

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 02:31 PM
I am referring to you and Paolo misunderstanding each other over comments made about Ukrainians and Ukrainians in Italy.

how can i do to unsubscribe from this blog?

stealth
09-20-2017, 02:32 PM
u cant lol

stealth
09-20-2017, 02:34 PM
how can i do to unsubscribe from this blog?

why you wanna unsubscribe from the thread you started? lol

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=stealth;289155]u cant lol[/Q

i hope to be banned

stealth
09-20-2017, 02:35 PM

stfu u cannot cover for him that is racist remark
cant take back
he initiated hatred against Ukrainians

paoloferrari
09-20-2017, 02:35 PM
why you wanna unsubscribe from the thread you started? lol
you havent't understand as usual !!!!!from this blog definitively!!!!!!

09-20-2017, 03:04 PM
This thread has been derailed and is now closed.