Gravetto-Danubian
09-21-2017, 06:31 AM
please unsubscribe me

Don't go mate
You're a good resource .
"Encounters" can happen with others, it'll pass

GTC
09-21-2017, 07:11 AM
Any member who feels that they are being bullied, harassed or subject to personal abuse should use the Report Post button (the triangle with an exclamation point in it) at the bottom of such posts so that the Admin Team can review the situation.

There is zero tolerance for such behavior here and perpetrators will be dealt with swiftly.

paoloferrari
09-21-2017, 07:12 AM
Don't go mate
You're a good resource .
"Encounters" can happen with others, it'll pass

moderator should be more and more fast !i have no patience with retards!!!maybe one day i will come back but now i want to be unsubscibed!!!this blog need more clean !!!i am not a Psychiatry!!!please unsubscribe me!!!

GTC
09-21-2017, 07:18 AM
moderator should be more and more fast !i have no patience with retards!!!maybe one day i will come back but now i want to be unsubscibed!!!this blog need more clean !!!i am not a Psychiatry!!!please unsubscribe me!!!

Moderators cannot be across every post in every thread of every forum on this site.

Please read what I wrote above and direct us to where you are having issues.

paoloferrari
09-21-2017, 07:31 AM
Moderators cannot be across every post in every thread of every forum on this site.

Please read what I wrote above and direct us to where you are having issues.

ok,but now i prefer to be unsubscribed please

GTC
09-21-2017, 07:40 AM
ok,but now i prefer to be unsubscribed please

There is no 'unsubscription' as such.

If you need a break, simply don't log into the site for a period.

paoloferrari
09-21-2017, 12:20 PM
There is no 'unsubscription' as such.

If you need a break, simply don't log into the site for a period.

erase all my data from database, administrator can do it,you can fill my space with someone else: you have a long queue of people waiting to come back to the blog.please content me.

MikeWhalen
09-21-2017, 12:45 PM
he really really want to stomp off and slam the door so hard everyone hears it...but we dont do that here

the admins are not maids Paoloferrari, they don't follow you or anyone else around to clean up your mess and make it like you were never here

as suggested by someone, just never show up again if you want to quit, that'l teach us

bon voyage, I hope you do come back some day as I enjoyed some of your posts, but if you don't, have a good life

Mike