PDA

View Full Version : North Scotland showing Ireland..New?

Kathlingram
09-29-2017, 02:22 PM
Is this new or just something I have never seen before?

I know that some of my Northern Irish ancestors came much earlier from Scotland and married native Irish..Moorhead is one Gordon is maybe another

I do not remember being able to blow up THIS area 19047

If this is new it is a positive step forward in my actua Irish which is more than they show

I also heard on the Facebook L_D site that 1st Q2018 is when matching may come?
Thoughts?

JMcB
09-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Is this new or just something I have never seen before?

I know that some of my Northern Irish ancestors came much earlier from Scotland and married native Irish..Moorhead is one Gordon is maybe another

I do not remember being able to blow up THIS area 19047

If this is new it is a positive step forward in my actua Irish which is more than they show

I also heard on the Facebook L_D site that 1st Q2018 is when matching may come?
Thoughts?

Hello Kathlingram,

I believe that's been there since the beginning, as I've had that region from the start.

Robert1
09-29-2017, 05:30 PM
That would be great if Living DNA offers matching in early 2018. And of course the Irish Atlas update in 2018 also - for us who are missing Irish not sampled so far. Annoying to see most of Ireland grayed out!

Kathlingram
09-29-2017, 06:37 PM
Hello Kathlingram,

I believe that's been there since the beginning, as I've had that region from the start.

Did it ENLARGE? Only some do that for me

FionnSneachta
09-29-2017, 08:05 PM
What do you mean by enlarge? The map has always shown Northwest Scotland with the tip of Ireland. It's on a screenshot that I took months ago. You should be able to 'blow up' every region listed in the complete mode.

JMcB
09-29-2017, 08:15 PM
Did it ENLARGE? Only some do that for me

It enlarges but not to the degree the other regions do. My Ireland is in the same boat, they don't seem to zoom in as much on those two regions.