PDA

View Full Version : My post was deleted?

Redmayne
10-21-2017, 09:32 PM
I am sorry, but I had made a post about Biblical figures. And their (supposed) haplogroups. I had two notifications from members here, that they had quoted me. When I went into the thread, I was surprised to find out that it was gone. One of the members who quoted me here was Rethel, and I cannot remember the other users' username.

Is there are reason why my post is gone? Or has it been moved to another board that I am not able to view it on?

I apologize if I gave out too much information on Johannes' family. I knew I was making a mistake; but was not able to remind myself to edit. And there was no deletion option.

spruithean
10-21-2017, 10:36 PM
It was deleted because the thread violated various rules of the forum.

Humanist
10-21-2017, 11:32 PM
Is there are reason why my post is gone? Or has it been moved to another board that I am not able to view it on?

Please refer to the following (http://www.anthrogenica.com/faq.php):

3.20 Political and religious discussion is only permitted in The Atrium, a forum section voluntarily selected for by subscription class members with at least 500 posts. Such discussions are strictly prohibited everywhere else in Anthrogenica. Members are advised to limit the scope of organic tangents arising from discussions. Failure by participants to limit said tangents will be construed by the administration as a breach to section 3.10 and/or 3.12 above.

Redmayne
10-22-2017, 01:19 AM
I see. I apologize for this. Usually I catch onto these things, fast.

JerryS.
05-19-2018, 06:28 PM
my post wasn't deleted but I was engaged in a conversation with a member and a day later saw that he/she was banned. I have no idea what happened or why they were banned. how can I find out? because I surely do not want it to happen to me if it was a seemingly innocent thing that was taken the wrong way...

Administrator
05-19-2018, 08:17 PM
The Terms of Service are here (https://anthrogenica.com/faq.php). If you keep by them, you won't be banned.

If someone has been banned, it is because they have broken the ToS multiple times.

Reasons for bans are not discussed.