PDA

View Full Version : Could We Get a Spot for MyHeritage in the Commercial Testing Subforum?

rms2
11-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Could we get a subforum for MyHeritage in the Commercial Testing subforum?

We still have one for BritainsDNA, even though that company is no more (RIP).

vettor
11-01-2017, 05:31 PM
It is a good idea ...........even though they are a "poor family" of Ftdna ( myheritage DNA is tested in ftdna labs in Utah )

The one 100% match they found ( which I confirmed with family records ), they removed last week !?!?

rms2
11-01-2017, 11:45 PM
It is a good idea ...........even though they are a "poor family" of Ftdna ( myheritage DNA is tested in ftdna labs in Utah )

The one 100% match they found ( which I confirmed with family records ), they removed last week !?!?

FTDNA has labs in Utah? I thought they only had the Houston lab.

Anyway, I would like to see a subforum for MyHeritage, since I uploaded my autosomal results to their site and might occasionally want to discuss things related to MyHeritage.

Koshur_Sam
11-02-2017, 12:05 AM
FTDNA has labs in Utah? I thought they only had the Houston lab.

Anyway, I would like to see a subforum for MyHeritage, since I uploaded my autosomal results to their site and might occasionally want to discuss things related to MyHeritage.

Yeah I used myheritage too and was surprised there isn’t a section or any threads on here about myheritage.
Wonder if any South Asians on here have used it?

DMXX
11-02-2017, 03:00 AM
Happy to facilitate this. It (and some other changes) will take place next week. Thank you for informing us of the fate of BritainsDNA.