PDA

View Full Version : L2 (L-L595)

GarethH
12-09-2017, 05:02 PM
I'm starting a new thread as there doesn't seem to be one dedicated to L2 (L-L595). This branch is still a big mystery, it is very rare but has been found all over Europe from Ireland to Turkey.
YFull estimates that it split from L1 (L-M22) over 20k years ago. This is based on results from a single anonymous academic sample from Sardinia.
We don't yet have any Big Y results for L2. I'm in contact with a L Project member who is probably L2 and is willing to be sponsored for further testing. I can fund a SNP Panel test from project funds but I would really like to aim for Big Y. For this we need around $300 more than is already in the fund.
If you are interested in co-sponsoring a Big Y test for L2 please message me privately (or send an e-mail), please don't donate until I can confirm that we have enough commitments to fund the test. Discount codes also welcome!

Gareth

GarethH
12-17-2017, 12:00 AM
If you are interested in co-sponsoring a Big Y test for L2 please message me privately (or send an e-mail), please don't donate until I can confirm that we have enough commitments to fund the test. Discount codes also welcome!

I've had commitments for $150 and used a discount coupon for $50 so we now just need another $100. Anyone else able to help?

Nasser
12-18-2017, 12:04 AM
I will donate what's the first step ?

GarethH
12-24-2017, 04:59 PM

I sent you a private message.

GarethH
12-24-2017, 05:00 PM

I sent you a private message.

GarethH
12-31-2017, 09:34 AM
I've had commitments for $150 and used a discount coupon for $50 so we now just need another $100. Anyone else able to help?

The order has been placed and fully funded before the end of the sale but the project fund is now empty! Contributions welcome for funding further testing in 2018. Happy New Year!