PDA

View Full Version : Human mind how much it takes negatives, bad bad things?

utR!
09-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Are we able not to hear or read any news about horrific human deeds?

Are we immune of feeling not much because there is too much violence all around. Is it just protecting our wellbeing and mind?

utR!

utR!
09-18-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi!

I think I can answer something to these maybe too difficult questions.

I have noticed that the bigger news it is the more I do want information although it might have been a terrible disaster like in Japan or WTC or shooting in our shools. Maybe it is that I want a make a whole picture what has happened. But it needs a brake because you do not understand the all bad why it is happening.

There are lot of unnatural things which are happening and sometimes I would like not to read or hear anything about them. It is so negative.

It is not any more nice. What is the difference between movies and the reality?

utR!

utR!
09-23-2013, 03:45 PM
What you think about the fact that those killers in the shopping centre of Nairobi killed those who did not said they are muslims or did not know the name of Mohammed's mother. Think what happened in those peoples mind who did not say nothing just 'bang' they were killed. What would you do in the same place?

And can you say that today in our time (as in the past too) this kind of attacks and wars are mostly because of religion. Whom they are targeted and why, think about it. Would you stand long time in fear and it would affect to your entire life after?

Even the most courageous man is in panic in those kind of situation because you are facing 2 options death or life.

Best

utR!

basque
09-23-2013, 06:53 PM
What you think about the fact that those killers in the shopping centre of Nairobi killed those who did not said they are muslims or did not know the name of Mohammed's mother. Think what happened in those peoples mind who did not say nothing just 'bang' they were killed. What would you do in the same place?

And can you say that today in our time (as in the past too) this kind of attacks and wars are mostly because of religion. Whom they are targeted and why, think about it. Would you stand long time in fear and it would affect to your entire life after?

Even the most courageous man is in panic in those kind of situation because you are facing 2 options death or life.

Best

utR!

Sometimes in a high stressed situation it is easy to forget the answer to questions you know the answers to. A few may have just forgot the name of Mohammed`s mother or not been able to answer quick enough and died because of this.

basque :rolleyes:

alan
09-24-2013, 02:30 AM
Well once people have no empathy they are essentially sociopaths. That is of course what self-chosen people going around killing others in the name of their beliefs are. Killing in the name of god is just insane.

Mind you western society has lost a lot of its Christian values too and is too interested in wealth, personal glory, pride, vanity, greed, envy, wrath/grudges, dishonesty for personal gain, ruthlessness, judging others, lack of pity for less fortunate, lack of modesty and humility etc etc. In general people are no longer interested in avoiding these bad traits or excuse them in some way. There is now no shame for these flaws. I love those values and even if we all become athiests I do not want to see an end to those values.

Good luck to the next generation in their social Darwinism world where people only look out for themselves and believe in nothing else. Its going to be a horrible place. I tell you what, the sense of society, simple contentment etc had basically died in the UK over the last 30 years. I am just glad I have one foot in the old world and was brought up by good, selfless people. I wouldnt hesitate in saying that their generation and my grandparent's generation were far better than my own and infinitely better than the young generation today. Better wealth, education, opportunities etc since their time has not created a generation of better human beings. Quite the reverse. A very self centred generation who put no. 1 first. The 'I' generation.

utR!
09-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Sometimes in a high stressed situation it is easy to forget the answer to questions you know the answers to. A few may have just forgot the name of Mohammed`s mother or not been able to answer quick enough and died because of this.

basque :rolleyes:

Yes it does stress you enormously what to do or say when you face a killer.

Maybe those men used so many ways to threat people. They asked muslims go and killed kenians and americans hindus and so on.

That one thing I read today about that small brave boy who said the truth about that one killer 'you are very bad man'. This shows he was innocent courageous boy who saved his mother and sister. The killerman said 'Forgive me, we are not monsters.

Yes right words in right time can save your life. I think there was a huge meaning behind all this.

utR!

utR!
09-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Hi Alan!

Killing the innocent people is always in vain. You should never kill anybody it is a crime, a sin and it's against the 10 commands. Yes in islam they are blind in this and many of those are educated to kill in different camps.

I do agree with you about the values which are 'in'. Mostly only in big troubles and catastrophes people help each others and feel sympathy which overcomes the selfullness. We are human and we should love each others as ourselves. The money or what you own does not make a real picture what you are as a person. You can not crab them with you when you die. That all is left here.

Best

utR!