PDA

View Full Version : How much do i resemble my Middle Eastern origins? (Taxonomy)

joconbomama
03-02-2018, 11:15 AM

^ And if you had to pick, where in the "Middle East" Would you place me IF you think i look middle eastern?

A Norfolk L-M20
03-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Anthrogenica FAQ:

3.11 Further to the above, threads or posts forwarding requests for ethnicity guessing or 'classifications' based on the pseudoscientific precepts of 'racial taxonomy' are automatically considered as both devoid of substance and trivial. Such content will be deleted without prior notice. Please note members who persistently defy this aspect of content moderation will be sanctioned as deemed appropriate by the administration.

joconbomama
03-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Anthrogenica FAQ:

3.11 Further to the above, threads or posts forwarding requests for ethnicity guessing or 'classifications' based on the pseudoscientific precepts of 'racial taxonomy' are automatically considered as both devoid of substance and trivial. Such content will be deleted without prior notice. Please note members who persistently defy this aspect of content moderation will be sanctioned as deemed appropriate by the administration.

??? How so though, i posted it on the Anatomy page didn't i? i see a few others posting things about Taxonomy, also some guy asking how much he resembles his scottish heritage. So why cant i do it? Where else should i post posts like these because on Autosomal it got instantly deleted haha

Táltos
03-02-2018, 09:39 PM
??? How so though, i posted it on the Anatomy page didn't i? i see a few others posting things about Taxonomy, also some guy asking how much he resembles his scottish heritage. So why cant i do it? Where else should i post posts like these because on Autosomal it got instantly deleted haha

Those are the forum rules. You willingly broke them again after it was deleted from another section. You are right you are not the first. Others have been told about this as well.

This thread is being closed. This is the last warning that you will be given.