PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 and still no results from dnaland

Sizzles
04-21-2018, 07:42 PM
Can anyone tell me how long it took for your results? Day 3. I have messaged them a few times on Facebook and no answer yet. Thanks

evon
04-22-2018, 11:00 AM
Can anyone tell me how long it took for your results? Day 3. I have messaged them a few times on Facebook and no answer yet. Thanks

Usually they reply within a day or two on Facebook..

daragon39
04-22-2018, 02:41 PM
They must be having issues cause I am having the same problem.

fostert
04-22-2018, 02:58 PM
They must be having issues cause I am having the same problem.

While you're waiting - go over to gencove.com and upload there - Joe Pickrell (one of the main people behind DNA.LAND) has created a much better ethnicity calculator there too - its more up to date (and more accurate IMO) than his DNA.LAND calculator. Or if you really have your heart set on the DNA.LAND calculator, upload to geneplaza.com. Joe Pickrell's ancestry calculator is there and its an identical clone of the DNA.LAND estimator. But you'll probably have to pay 1-2 euros to access it on geneplaza.

daragon39
04-23-2018, 02:38 AM
While you're waiting - go over to gencove.com and upload there - Joe Pickrell (one of the main people behind DNA.LAND) has created a much better ethnicity calculator there too - its more up to date (and more accurate IMO) than his DNA.LAND calculator. Or if you really have your heart set on the DNA.LAND calculator, upload to geneplaza.com. Joe Pickrell's ancestry calculator is there and its an identical clone of the DNA.LAND estimator. But you'll probably have to pay 1-2 euros to access it on geneplaza.

Oh yeah got it uploaded to both of those places.

Ais
04-24-2018, 07:36 PM

I had to wait about 5 days. They must be pretty busy at the moment, I messaged them on facebook, but they never got back to me.

Sizzles
04-25-2018, 12:05 PM
Well its day 8 now and nothing. Maybe dnaland no longer providing results. They should post on Facebook why wait is so long or if discontinued instead of letting us just hang out there.