PDA

View Full Version : Guys !

Agent_Vinod
05-31-2018, 10:38 AM
Somebody pm’ed me on Anthroscape asking to the effect that a member Agent_Lime on here is me on points that :
-he too is a Khatri/Arora
-his ancestry hails from similar region (Potohar/Kashmir)
-even his username sounds quite similar

I denied that to him but later felt curious as also to dispel doubt cloud,if any..Also couldn’t peruse his posts without joining this site..

Ok so yeah , Agent_Vinod & Agent_Lime are two different persons..Just a good coincidence I guess..

at Mods – You may move this thread to appropriate section but if possible , in a day or two..Thanks..

Zaid
05-31-2018, 12:34 PM
yes we have agent_lime on this page. I wish you a warm welcome I hope you enjoy the forum.

agent_lime
05-31-2018, 12:59 PM
Somebody pm’ed me on Anthroscape asking to the effect that a member Agent_Lime on here is me on points that :
-he too is a Khatri/Arora
-his ancestry hails from similar region (Potohar/Kashmir)
-even his username sounds quite similar

I denied that to him but later felt curious as also to dispel doubt cloud,if any..Also couldn’t peruse his posts without joining this site..

Ok so yeah , Agent_Vinod & Agent_Lime are two different persons..Just a good coincidence I guess..

at Mods – You may move this thread to appropriate section but if possible , in a day or two..Thanks..
Yea.. this guy isn't me. I have no reason to have multiple ID's. Neither is his writing style like mine. Also, would you mind sharing you gedmatch kit number. And also even though my profile says J&K my ancestry from that region is sketchy. My grandmother who lived in that region had a last name of Seth (which is a Khatri caste). And I don't model as having any Kashmiri. The only way this could be correct is that my part of family that is from Multan is actually more similar to Khana and both sides combined gives me a very Khatri like mix(which is unlikely).

Agent_Vinod
05-31-2018, 01:44 PM
yes we have agent_lime on this page. I wish you a warm welcome I hope you enjoy the forum.

Thanks , Zaid..

MonkeyDLuffy
05-31-2018, 01:54 PM
To be honest your posting style is different, never thought you and he are same person. People tend to over think on scape, they even claimed me and newtan were same.

Agent_Vinod
05-31-2018, 02:02 PM
Yea.. this guy isn't me. I have no reason to have multiple ID's. Neither is his writing style like mine. Also, would you mind sharing you gedmatch kit number. And also even though my profile says J&K my ancestry from that region is sketchy. My grandmother who lived in that region had a last name of Seth (which is a Khatri caste). And I don't model as having any Kashmiri. The only way this could be correct is that my part of family that is from Multan is actually more similar to Khana and both sides combined gives me a very Khatri like mix(which is unlikely).

No , I haven't taken this test nor I think I ever will (no practical value for me as of now)..Paternal grandparent was from Jhelum while maternal one from POK/Azad Kashmir or whatever one may like to call..Also you seem to be domiciled in US while I am in UP , literally day & night..

Good luck !

Agent_Vinod
05-31-2018, 02:08 PM
To be honest your posting style is different, never thought you and he are same person.
Yeah I expected you to discern , it is just some of the relatively new members..

Good luck !

khanabadoshi
05-31-2018, 08:14 PM
We have a way to discern if users have multiple accounts. Many of the previous users who were active and banned suddenly were banned for that exact reason. So no worries, neither of you have tripped any alarms. There has been no suspicion.

I'll close this thread after a day or so, after it gets enough views and serves its purpose.