PDA

View Full Version : WGS Testin (Dante Labs) and Ancestry Analysis

greenlemonsoda
06-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Hello!
I am thinking about getting a WGS fronDante Labs and was interested if there is a programm oder service that provides a Origin or Ancetry Analysis for the Data!
I am not so much interested about Matches like with GEDMatch but more like an Analysis about deep Ancestry like 23andme provides but
I want to invest in WGS because of any Future Applicability it might have

FGC Corp
06-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Hello!
I am thinking about getting a WGS fronDante Labs and was interested if there is a programm oder service that provides a Origin or Ancetry Analysis for the Data!
I am not so much interested about Matches like with GEDMatch but more like an Analysis about deep Ancestry like 23andme provides but
I want to invest in WGS because of any Future Applicability it might have

FGC analyses bam files (including files from Dante).
www.fullgenomes.com

pauleug
04-19-2019, 02:51 AM
So, what should I do to send you BAM or FASTQ file from Dante for analysis? How much would that cost?

FGC Corp
04-19-2019, 03:19 AM
So, what should I do to send you BAM or FASTQ file from Dante for analysis? How much would that cost?

Yes, we can do the Y chromosome only for $50. Including the autosomal (Gedmatch compatible file) would be $75.

timberwolf
04-19-2019, 03:30 AM
Yes, we can do the Y chromosome only for $50. Including the autosomal (Gedmatch compatible file) would be $75.

What would the autosomal file cost if you have already submitted your BAM file previously?

FGC Corp
04-19-2019, 05:41 AM
The cost would be: $25

dosas
01-23-2020, 11:28 AM
The cost would be: $25

What kind of info do you provide for the analysis of the BAM file (I have a BIG-Y700 file from ftdna). I am already on YFULL, are you providing any extra information in comparison?

Thank you so much, in advance.