PDA

View Full Version : Can I be banned upon request?

Censored
08-12-2018, 07:20 AM
I know accounts are not deleted but is it possible to have them banned when asked for?

08-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Unfortunately we do not ban accounts in such a manner. If someone does not wish to visit the forum anymore, it is simply a case of not logging in using that account. If it a matter of an account being hacked or another account security issue, that is a situation that will be investigated in detail by the administration staff.

Censored
08-12-2018, 07:45 AM
Unfortunately we do not ban accounts in such a manner. If someone does not wish to visit the forum anymore, it is simply a case of not logging in using that account. If it a matter of an account being hacked or another account security issue, that is a situation that will be investigated in detail by the administration staff.

I just feel that it's useful for someone to be able to somehow show to other users that they are no longer active for good. Not logging in doesn't have the same effect IMO.

rms2
08-12-2018, 06:49 PM
It seems to me getting banned is easily accomplished.

I used to teach at a military school some years back. A cadet who really wanted to get kicked out simply sat at the back of a class, out of his assigned seat, and lit up a cigarette.

I'm not suggesting you take up smoking. I'm not really suggesting anything.