PDA

View Full Version : When will LivingDNA proccess the uploaded kits from the free promotion they're having

Simorgh
08-31-2018, 09:00 PM
I uploaded the first day they announced free ethnicity breakdowns (which was Aug 8) but I still have seen any progress in the raw data analyzing process. What gives?

shazou
09-08-2018, 04:55 AM
Through FindMyPast? I heard that for those who upload before Oct 31st that by Nov 1st or sometime in Nov you will receive the free ethnicity breakdown report! :P

LTG
09-08-2018, 10:02 AM
I uploaded mine a few weeks ago and was told early November. I do hope that it's an official ethnicity report, and not just some sort of DNA relative matching service or where we have to pay an extra fee to access the report.

Solothurn
09-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Please make sure you are in the queue (if interested) for family network matching. It isn't done when one uploads a kit.

I uploaded a few kits and didn't realise they weren't in the queue. They are now :)

JFWinstone
09-11-2018, 09:26 PM
I was wondering this too as I also uploaded via Findmypast. I also uploaded August last year but that one is only getting the matching service.

sktibo
09-12-2018, 02:15 AM
Please make sure you are in the queue (if interested) for family network matching. It isn't done when one uploads a kit.

I uploaded a few kits and didn't realise they weren't in the queue. They are now :)

if they arent in the queue will you miss out on the estimate? Or just no networks

timberwolf
09-13-2018, 01:19 AM
if they arent in the queue will you miss out on the estimate? Or just no networks

I think family networks only, in this case.

But with LivingDNA who would know?