PDA

View Full Version : Aryan Migration : Who are our ancestor really?

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 12:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBuZ9Kd0yRA

very interesting!

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 12:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvj4CXQLDxk

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 12:40 AM
Another very interesting video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctZeIxvac4

parasar
09-15-2018, 01:07 AM
The original Aryans were likely a lot more fair completed than their mixed descendants in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India are today. There have been various invasions from Arabs, Turks, and other tribes into Iran and the Aryans who migrated into India mixed with Dravidians, so there are very few examples living today outside of a few of the lighter-complected Nuristanis and Kalash who offer us a glimpse as to what the ancient Aryans may have looked like.

And yet somehow the region they are supposed to coming from - the Ukraine region north of the Black Sea - the folk were not so fair.
"Our results provide direct evidence that strong selection favoring lighter skin, hair, and eye pigmentation has been operating in European populations over the last 5,000 y ... the observed
change from a darker phenotype during the Eneolithic/Early Bronze age to a generally lighter one in modern Eastern Europeans, although other selective factors cannot be discounted.
The selection coefficients inferred directly from serially sampled data at these pigmentation loci range from 2 to 10% and are among the strongest signals of recent selection in humans."
http://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/2014/03/05/1316513111.full.pdf

We see that with lactase persistence too - another very strong recent selection signal.

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 01:07 AM
The original Aryans were likely a lot more fair completed than their mixed descendants in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India are today. There have been various invasions from Arabs, Turks, and other tribes into Iran and the Aryans who migrated into India mixed with Dravidians, so there are very few examples living today outside of a few of the lighter-complected Nuristanis and Kalash who offer us a glimpse as to what the ancient Aryans may have looked like.

I agree with your analysis.. Kalash and nuristanies are probably the most aryan where as the current day Indians and pakistanies on the average are mixture of ASI and ANI.

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 01:11 AM
And yet somehow the region they are supposed to coming from - the Ukraine region north of the Black Sea - the folk were not so fair.
"Our results provide direct evidence that strong selection favoring lighter skin, hair, and eye pigmentation has been operating in European populations over the last 5,000 y ... the observed
change from a darker phenotype during the Eneolithic/Early Bronze age to a generally lighter one in modern Eastern Europeans, although other selective factors cannot be discounted.
The selection coefficients inferred directly from serially sampled data at these pigmentation loci range from 2 to 10% and are among the strongest signals of recent selection in humans."

We see that with lactase persistence too - another very strong recent selection signal.

what do u mean by selection here? like people mating with only fair ones in Europe? doesn't make sense. Such type of theory does not make scientific sense.

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 01:16 AM
http://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/young-kalash-girl-3.jpg?w=375

Kalash girl from Pakistan.

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 01:17 AM
Father and son from Kalash area.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/6b/56/d56b564424cacb04ea50b367853f1a32.jpg

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 01:17 AM
Common indian ( 99.999 percent) and Pakistanies too lack this phenotype.

CatsRule
09-15-2018, 01:18 AM
The Sintashta and other Proto-Indo-Iranian Steppe peoples hybridized with the BMAC peoples around ~2300-1700 BCE before spreading to Iran and India in various historical waves. Regardless, there are Caucasus people with light phenotypes that have little to no steppe admixture, and you can't really use light phenotypes as a reliable metric for "Aryanness". It's not very scientific.

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 01:24 AM

The Cheddar Man.

CatsRule
09-15-2018, 01:25 AM
Cyrus the Great probably looked like them.

It's cherry-picking. The steppe Proto-Indo-Iranians had hybridized with the BMAC peoples around ~2300-1700 BCE prior to migrating to Pars region and NW India in various historical waves. The Achaemenid empire emerged around 550 BCE. By then, the steppe admixture was considerably less, having been mixed with Iranian Neolithic and Chalcolithic farmers.

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 01:26 AM
The Sintashta and other Proto-Indo-Iranian Steppe peoples hybridized with the BMAC peoples around ~2300-1700 BCE before spreading to Iran and India in various historical waves. Regardless, there are Caucasus people with light phenotypes that have little to no steppe admixture, and you can't really use light phenotypes as a metric for "Aryanness". It's not very scientific.

and why not? if we have to establish say oriental ancestry then you should have small eyes and look like current day Chinese or Japanese and If u don't look like them , then the possibilities are :

1. You don't have oriental ancestry
2. It got diluted to such an extend that 90 percent of your autosomal is non oriental

You are what u look like ? isn't that true?

CatsRule
09-15-2018, 01:31 AM
and why not? if we have to establish say oriental ancestry then you should have small eyes and look like current day Chinese or Japanese and If u don't look like them , then the possibilities are :

1. You don't have oriental ancestry
2. It got diluted to such an extend that 90 percent of your autosomal is non oriental

You are what u look like ? isn't that true?

You are ignoring the fact that the Proto-Indo-Iranian steppe peoples had hybridized with the BMAC peoples, Neolithic & Chalcolithic Iranian farmers, long before they migrated to Pars region and NW India in various historical waves. They were two distinct genetic groups. That's my point.

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 01:39 AM
Cultural-Marxist Hoax

The Cheddar Man has two characteristics that point to him having a different phenotype than modern western europeans, the genetic evidence hangs in the balance, while the most obvious is the structure and shape of his cranium, and the then the migration path that his hunter gatherer ancestors took into Europe.

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 01:41 AM
Cultural-Marxist Hoax

a good one...the cheddar man is as real as : basically animation based on guess work of one or two researchers.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-449577a245001317db797f781b5fd787-c

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 01:47 AM
Father and son from Kalash area.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/6b/56/d56b564424cacb04ea50b367853f1a32.jpg

This is not rare, however not very common either, among the Chitralis. Kalasha are Chitralis.

However the phenotypes among the Kalasha are also diverse, and I am speaking of phenotypes which are NOT common in subcontinent. Genetics have debunked their Greek origins, likewise their language presents a challenge too. Its closer to Dardic than to any Indo-Iranian. And they have a high density of Indic haplogroup H as well. All of this indicates that this was a melting Pot several ages ago.

By the way is this person and the kid Kalasha or a Nuristani from across the border in Afghanistan? I think Kalasha look Dardic with some blondism and light eye colour.

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 01:49 AM
This is not rare, however not very common either, among the Chitralis. Kalasha are Chitralis.

However the phenotypes among the Kalasha are also diverse, and I am speaking of phenotypes which are NOT common in subcontinent. Genetics have debunked their Greek origins, likewise their language presents a challenge too. Its closer to Dardic than to any Indo-Iranian. And they have a high density of Indic haplogroup H as well. All of this indicates that this was a melting Pot several ages ago.

By the way is this person and the kid Kalasha or a Nuristani from across the border in Afghanistan? I think Kalasha look Dardic with some blondism and light eye colour.

Genetic analysis of Y-chromosome DNA (Y-DNA) by Firasat et al. (2007) on Kalash individuals found high and diverse frequencies of these Y-DNA Haplogroups: L3a (22.7%), H1* (20.5%), R1a (18.2%), G (18.2%), J2 (9.1%), R* (6.8%), R1* (2.3%), and L* (2.3%).[42]

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 01:55 AM
So what's his Y-DNA haplogroup then?

His MtDNAis believed to be U5a. While his Y DNA is not publicly known, it is rumored to be C1b, clade of one of the most ancient haplogroups, however it is found among the Oceanian people, which makes it surprising,or maybe not!

poi
09-15-2018, 01:57 AM
This thread is a pseudo-scientific shit fest.

MonkeyDLuffy
09-15-2018, 01:59 AM

I love it, will keep khana and reza on their toes. Reminds me so much of scape.

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 02:01 AM
Genetic analysis of Y-chromosome DNA (Y-DNA) by Firasat et al. (2007) on Kalash individuals found high and diverse frequencies of these Y-DNA Haplogroups: L3a (22.7%), H1* (20.5%), R1a (18.2%), G (18.2%), J2 (9.1%), R* (6.8%), R1* (2.3%), and L* (2.3%).[42]

Thanks, Saad, I was referring to the same study. However I have read somewhere that a sample of the Nuristanis, the cousins of Kalasha in Afghanistan, recorded R1a at about 50%.

Phenotypes can often be misleading, they may at times not have much in common with the autosomal profiles either!

poi
09-15-2018, 02:02 AM
C is an East Asian (Denisovan admixture) haplogroup.

I highly doubt his Y-DNA haplogroup is C1b or anything close to it. I could believe G (like Otzi) or I, or even E1b1, but not C.

Sounds like more Cultural-Marxist mental masturbation to me.

Why haven't they released his Y-DNA haplogroup?

Because it wouldn't support their darkie in Europe's woodpile agenda?

I don't think this is Stormfront's Hindi section.

Joe B
09-15-2018, 02:03 AM
So what's his Y-DNA haplogroup then?Why would that matter?

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 02:03 AM

Would request to please tolerate other's opinion and input. People can have different opinions on things. Nobody is against anybody here. It is not a war.

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 02:04 AM
C is an East Asian (Denisovan admixture) haplogroup.

I highly doubt his Y-DNA haplogroup is C1b or anything close to it. I could believe G (like Otzi) or I, or even E1b1, but not C.

Sounds like more Cultural-Marxist mental masturbation to me.

Why haven't they released his Y-DNA haplogroup?

Because it wouldn't support their darkie in Europe's woodpile agenda?

Or perhaps the Y DNA data may not have survived in the remains.

poi
09-15-2018, 02:05 AM
Would request to please tolerate other's opinion and input. People can have different opinions on things. Nobody is against anybody here. It is not a war.

Sounds to me like you're not tolerating my opinion either. Again, this thread is a pseudo-scientific shitfest. Please tolerate my opinion.

MonkeyDLuffy
09-15-2018, 02:07 AM
Cheddar man was orange, cheddar cheese was named after him.

So many jimmies were rustled that day.

Saad2016
09-15-2018, 02:08 AM
Sounds to me like you're not tolerating my opinion either. Again, this thread is a pseudo-scientific shitfest. Please tolerate my opinion.

Thank you for showing the best of manners and rating other's opinion as shitfest!

MonkeyDLuffy
09-15-2018, 02:11 AM
But the mtDNA did....

The Cheddar Man hoax is a political ploy designed to condition Brits to be more accepting of their new equitorial-zone immigrant neighbors.

It's as clear as the tarbrush marks on Cheddar Man's face.

Yea it's a political propoganda to advocate race mixing and force the opinion that everyone is equal. Definitely israel is behind it.

/s

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 02:11 AM
Let me share my opinion, the Indo-European labeling of R1a is rather weird, for the Haplogroup may be be found in Europe or India, however its origins are likely elsewhere. Even if the oldest sample has been found in Ukraine,which is about six and a half thousand years old, its parent HG, R, has an even older presence in Siberia, and then the father of R & Q both, P,which presents an even more interesting puzzle.

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 02:15 AM
But the mtDNA did....

The Cheddar Man hoax is a political ploy designed to condition Brits to be more accepting of their new equitorial-zone immigrant neighbors.

It's as clear as the tarbrush marks on Cheddar Man's face.

Generally, mtDNA survives far longer than y-DNA does, in a decaying body,if the environment is not conducive.

poi
09-15-2018, 02:16 AM

Could you give the source please. The only interesting thing in this shitty thread. << my opinion

edit - nevermind, that image also has haplogroup R as "Aryan", R1a as "Slavic", H as "Hindu"(lol) etc, so clearly another pseudo-scientific bs, which fits in perfectly here.

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 02:21 AM

Precisely my point. And if you believe this is an accurate description of the evolution of the Y lineages, than you probably accept the Out of Africa Theory as well, which is often touted as the most prominent cultural-marxist conspiracy.

Censored
09-15-2018, 02:35 AM
No, I don't accept the Out of Africa hypothesis. I'm a Multiregionalist, but the chart I drew up makes much more sense than the usual nonsense espoused by the Cultural-Marxist Academicians.

Do you actually think that Melanesians descend from the Sumerians? I don't know if that's what your diagram is implying...

Rahuls77
09-15-2018, 02:40 AM
There is a Punjabi proverb, jeh Rabb aql devay,taan sochaan hi sochaan, te jeh naah devay, taan maujaan hi maujaan...

Censored
09-15-2018, 02:54 AM
I think that East Asians have Denisovan admixture which is what makes them Mongoloids.

They have admixture from other sources too.

The labels are simply an attempt to identify the earliest known ethnic groups associated predominately with a particular haplogroup. Obviously the haplogroups are far older than the earliest named populations associated with them. Think of the labels as referring to the prehistoric ancestors of those ethnic groups.

So seems you are implying that different archaic mixtures are responsible for the formation of different human "races"?

Censored
09-15-2018, 03:10 AM
That is what I am plainly stating.

Well that is plainly incorrect.

Batroun
09-15-2018, 03:51 AM
Not at all.

Sub-Saharan Africans have admixture from an archaic hominid that evolved in Africa, admixture that Europeans and East Asians don't have.

East Asians have Denisovan admixture.

Europeans have Neanderthal admixture which Sub-Saharan Africans don't have.

I am not well versed on the subject of archaic humanity, so from your perspective how would the "adam" hominid have looked liked? Also don't modern humans from all regions regardless of whether they have neanderthal, Denisovian, or that unknown(to my knowledge) group only amounts to less than 2% of DNA? I got about 1.4-2.5% Neanderthal depending on the company

Just wondering thanks

Kulin
09-15-2018, 04:13 AM
The amount of pseudo-science in this thread is laughable.

MonkeyDLuffy
09-15-2018, 04:17 AM
The amount of pseudo-science in this thread is laughable.

I'm more concerned about stormfront level comments in the thread.

09-15-2018, 04:37 AM
This thread has been closed. This is a general warning to everyone to please read our Terms of Service before posting.