PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Layout

Anglecynn
09-23-2018, 02:30 PM
Hello,

It looks like the whole layout of the forum has changed drastically and it's a real pain to navigate now, and difficult to read compared to the original layout.

Is this something that has been done intentionally, or is it some setting that can be changed from my end? (I no longer seem to have the same options as there used to be to change the look of the forum?).

Scarlet Ibis
09-23-2018, 08:03 PM
Hello,

It looks like the whole layout of the forum has changed drastically and it's a real pain to navigate now, and difficult to read compared to the original layout.

Is this something that has been done intentionally, or is it some setting that can be changed from my end? (I no longer seem to have the same options as there used to be to change the look of the forum?).

Hi Anglecynn, can you be more specific about what is different? We have been on the VB4 platform since our launch.

MikeWhalen
09-23-2018, 09:50 PM
did you scroll to the very bottom and see if the 'mode' your looking in changed?
for example, mine is set to blackstealth but once in a while, it reverts back to default and I have to change it back to what I like

M

Hello,

Scarlet Ibis
09-23-2018, 10:08 PM
There is also a possibility you might have pulled it up on your phone and gotten the mobile version? If that was the case, you can scroll down and click on the full version.

Anglecynn
09-25-2018, 09:59 PM
There is also a possibility you might have pulled it up on your phone and gotten the mobile version? If that was the case, you can scroll down and click on the full version.

Thanks! This solved it. I'm not sure how it went on to the mobile version as i only use it on PC.

Thanks for the help all.

jdean
09-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Thanks! This solved it. I'm not sure how it went on to the mobile version as i only use it on PC.

Thanks for the help all.

Can happen somtimes if you link into Anthrogenica via google