PDA

View Full Version : Testing error; requires attention

firemonkey
10-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Some time ago I attempted several uploads of raw data to living dna which its crappy,at the time(late October/early November 2017),uploading process wouldn't upload. The result I ended up with half a dozen test references saying 'order placed' . Suddenly Ldna has decided to send me an email indicating there's a "Testing error;requires attention" and a link to an upload button. Out of curiosity I tried uploading raw data and it worked ok. Now the next one saying order placed has changed to "Testing error;requires attention".
Is it any wonder Ldna is slow rolling out Family networks when there is this kind of farce going on. I wonder how much this has happened to other people and how much time is being wasted sending out pointless emails.
The thing is I managed to upload via the Find my past offer without a problem.

Kathlingram
10-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Some time ago I attempted several uploads of raw data to living dna which its crappy,at the time(late October/early November 2017),uploading process wouldn't upload. The result I ended up with half a dozen test references saying 'order placed' . Suddenly Ldna has decided to send me an email indicating there's a "Testing error;requires attention" and a link to an upload button. Out of curiosity I tried uploading raw data and it worked ok. Now the next one saying order placed has changed to "Testing error;requires attention".
Is it any wonder Ldna is slow rolling out Family networks when there is this kind of farce going on. I wonder how much this has happened to other people and how much time is being wasted sending out pointless emails.
The thing is I managed to upload via the Find my past offer without a problem.

Yes me also and this is for the two kits ( my sister's and my son's ) who I asked to be removed.. Not only did I have to create a new email so that all 3 of us could have a separate one AND They said they removed my son and sister" I get "Testing error"
I remain very unimpressed at all with the Living DNA I paid to test.. It is only slightly accurate and of course the chip problem which permeates their whole product I feel sure.. Wondering why we have heard nothing from the Private Beta