PDA

View Full Version : Phylogeny of the elves illustrates why we need to sample elf DNA immediately!

MikeWhalen
12-18-2018, 08:49 PM
Warming up for the holiday season, I thought I would start it off with this little gem!

http://www.molecularecologist.com/2016/12/phylogeny-of-the-elves-illustrates-why-we-need-to-sample-elf-dna-immediately/?fbclid=IwAR1iL_6qO7QLx4Yf3HryI1KnZ3qZ3qPYcPs93Ot4 IuITqpyMeo5hgDwrtTk

Ya, its a bit old if you squint real hard at the date, but .....

HO HO HO
soon to be Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all that do them

Mike

Cofgene
12-18-2018, 09:09 PM
Very out of date. It does not account for the flatulent Elf bowling varieties. How many of you have spent time Elf bowling?

JoeyP37
12-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Do not test Elrond. He has a Mannish male line. Some subclade of R1a-L664, no doubt.

Kale
12-25-2018, 05:33 AM
Very out of date. It does not account for the flatulent Elf bowling varieties. How many of you have spent time Elf bowling?

No freakin way, that game must be almost 20 years old by now, and that's about as many years I've forgotten about it lol. Did you resurrect that reference out of nowhere or am I missing something here?

Cofgene
12-25-2018, 01:21 PM
No freakin way, that game must be almost 20 years old by now, and that's about as many years I've forgotten about it lol. Did you resurrect that reference out of nowhere or am I missing something here?

2007 - Elf Bowling - The movie... Otherwise you can watch some games on YouTube. My YOUNG children enjoyed the naughty bowlers on the 'puters.