PDA

View Full Version : Geno 2.0 L21 Link Updates

George Chandler
11-29-2013, 05:11 PM
I know I asked this over a month ago..but is David R still around? I was able to get someone to send their results to him before they start doing any further SNP testing which was over a month ago and there has been no response and the page hasn't been updated. I sent an email nearly 2 months ago now and didn't hear back..I haven't sen any posts here or on the L21 yahoo group from him. I know you mentioned Mike that he is busy with the FGS data coming in but I haven't seen any information or updates from him regarding that either? Is he going to be maintaining the Geno 2.0 page still? Is he still around?

George

Mikewww
12-03-2013, 05:03 PM
I know I asked this over a month ago..but is David R still around? I was able to get someone to send their results to him before they start doing any further SNP testing which was over a month ago and there has been no response and the page hasn't been updated. I sent an email nearly 2 months ago now and didn't hear back..I haven't sen any posts here or on the L21 yahoo group from him. I know you mentioned Mike that he is busy with the FGS data coming in but I haven't seen any information or updates from him regarding that either? Is he going to be maintaining the Geno 2.0 page still? Is he still around?

George

George, I'm going to try to address the kind of thing that David and Chris Morley have done in the past. I'll try to do it in spreadsheets and let everyone see it and analyze it on their own so you can catch mistakes and we can build the tree for L21 properly. Besides the sheer numbers of SNPs and multiple labels, we'll have to deal with unstable/recurrent SNPs and possibly lab testing errors. Should be fun. (no exclamation mark)

George Chandler
12-05-2013, 03:09 AM
Hi Mike,
If you're going to do up a spreadsheet then I'll put mine on hold so we can have the same format. Are you going to include the unstable or SNP's of lower quality? Would it be better to concentrate on the 95% or better?

George