PDA

View Full Version : Pictures Quota

rms2
03-20-2019, 11:26 PM
I just tried to post a graphic and got a response saying that it exceeds my "quota" by 101.9 MB.

I have a quota I have reached so that now I can't post any more pictures?

Not good. Very limiting. I'm not happy.

Here's another thing. Just a few days ago I noticed I had lost the golden luster of sponsorship, so I donated $10 to this site. I guess I should have gone back and clicked on the sponsorship thing instead of merely on "donate", because the old golden luster has not been renewed, despite the fact that I contributed. No one notified me that I was due to re-up my sponsor status. Instead, I just got unceremoniously dumped back to black-letter. I would have renewed sponsorship right away had someone sent me a heads up.

Administrator
03-21-2019, 01:08 AM
Hi rms2,

Thank you for your further contribution to the site.

You are correct. As outlined in our Sustainability Model (https://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?7757-Anthrogenica-Sustainability-amp-Your-Support), donations are separate from the subscription classes. Members sometimes make a donation inadvertently. This isn't a problem. Your account will be upgraded momentarily.

Regarding notice of subscription class expiration, members are supposed to get an email automatically within the week of the expiration date. This configuration has been in place since the subscriptions were introduced in 2016. Please notify us via PM (to 'Moderator') whether or not you'd received that email from us. If not, we'll look into it.

Feedback from other members who'd recently re-subscribed would be useful - Did you receive the automatic expiration warning email from us?

Finally, the restriction on photo uploads was because you were returned to the regular user group. Now you're a Gold class user again, that limitation has now been lifted.

Thanks for your cooperation,

rms2
03-21-2019, 08:16 AM
Okay, thanks. No, I did not receive any email from Anthrogenica regarding renewal or anything else.

Administrator
04-07-2019, 02:52 PM
[ADMIN]

Hi All,

Per the exchange above, we've fully reviewed (debug and test) our email service and confirm it is fully functional.

However, we noted that automated emails from our server (including paid subscription expiry notifications) are occasionally assigned to the Junk folder by certain providers (notably Hotmail from our testing). That mis-allocation is beyond our control.

We will look into alternative arrangements, which may include sending an automated PM to Subscription Class members several days before their subscription is due to expire in addition to the emails. We'll announce any implementation of these in due course.

Thank you all for both your time and for continuing to support Anthrogenica.

Have a great Sunday. :)