PDA

View Full Version : Order Date Changed

Sid Griffith
05-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Pardon my stupidity if this has already been discussed. I'm sure it has. What does it mean when your order date changes? I originally ordered the test in August 2018. I received results sometime in October. I received the update to the new chip awhile after that. I just noticed my order date changed to 28 March 2019. I'm sure it's been there for awhile, I just did not notice until now. Does that mean I have an update coming my way?

05-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Pardon my stupidity if this has already been discussed. I'm sure it has. What does it mean when your order date changes? I originally ordered the test in August 2018. I received results sometime in September. I received the update to the new chip awhile after that. I just noticed my order date changed to 28 March 2019. I'm sure it's been there for awhile, I just did not notice until now. Does that mean I have an update coming my way?

Think it’s happened to us all, they are updating their software, and maybe also hardware platforms, and things are a bit wacky, they in my opinion should not have changed that field.
More info...
https://livingdna.com/news/living-dna-april-2019-product-update

Sid Griffith
05-01-2019, 08:43 PM
Think it’s happened to us all, they are updating their software, and maybe also hardware platforms, and things are a bit wacky, they in my opinion should not have changed that field.
More info...
https://livingdna.com/news/living-dna-april-2019-product-update

Thank you Sir!

Robert1
05-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Living DNA says the new date will be restored back to the correct date.

From the Living DNA Facebook group...

Katie Welka (of Living DNA)
April 29 at 5:22 PM
"A couple of bug fix updates:
1) Raw data download errors - fix pushed live. Please let us know if you encounter a 404 as this should be resolved.

2) March 2019 testing date - fix in progress. This date is reflective of a system upgrade in which all tests affected refreshed as though they had started the day of the upgrade. It's a bit like when you open a Google Doc after a long time and it claims you modified it that day. Or when Doc connected the cables during a lightning storm to send Marty back to 1985 which froze the clock tower at 10:04.
Anywho, we still have your true dates recorded internally in our system and should have this resolved shortly. And then we'll be back... to the future "