PDA

View Full Version : Logic/Math, or Verbal/linguistics....what is your primary strength between the two?

shazou
05-28-2019, 11:06 AM
what is your primary strength in general between the two?...

for me I guess neither, but more something to do with 'imagination' instead or somethin' lol

aaronbee2010
05-28-2019, 01:07 PM
I would consider myself verbally challenged to a degree. Everything else is satisfactory though.

firemonkey
05-28-2019, 01:09 PM
For me it's definitely verbal much > than non-verbal . On the more reputable online non- verbal tests I score in the range of 64-75. Verbally I score well within the 99th percentile.

MikeWhalen
05-28-2019, 01:50 PM
I voted verbal/linguistics
...I think I have a very strong sense of internal logic and being able to spot problems in logic has been a good strength of mine professionally, having said that, I am lousy at math and the higher math stuff is akin to hogwarts majic and such
...not for me, today :)

-getting back to the poll, I guess one way to say it is I am a professional talker, so verbal skills have always been pretty strong for me...Irish stereotypes apparently apply

as for the imagination part, it almost seems like it was an after thought for the poll given the math/linguistics seemed to be the main point...anyway, I feel I do have a good imagination, but I doubt many think it is a stronger trait for me than the verbal stuff

Mike

firemonkey
05-28-2019, 02:05 PM
Imagination isn't my strong point. That probably fits in with my recent Asperger's syndrome diagnosis, which I received on Monday at the age of 62.