PDA

View Full Version : Flag Icons

Andrewid
06-21-2019, 06:30 PM
I have never worked out how to add flags icons to my profile. I go to settings and click on avatars, for example. I can upload one flag from my PC but I would like more than one flag picked from a selection, which I presume is embedded on the site. Any pointers?

Thanks!

spruithean
06-21-2019, 06:42 PM
Go to settings and under "Edit Profile" there should be options to select countries.

From there are several slots to select a country (from various eras even), they won't be flags at this point. But once saved they will appear as flags to others.

Scarlet Ibis
06-21-2019, 06:56 PM
I have never worked out how to add flags icons to my profile. I go to settings and click on avatars, for example. I can upload one flag from my PC but I would like more than one flag picked from a selection, which I presume is embedded on the site. Any pointers?

Thanks!

The flags you see on people's postbits are chosen from flags that are already uploaded to the site. If you have a flag that's not available, you can request it in the appropriate thread and I will upload it.

Andrewid
06-21-2019, 09:02 PM
Thanks guys! Feel a bit foolish for not having been able to work it out before :doh: