PDA

View Full Version : Northern y-dna haplogroup ın Anatolia

qutts33
08-13-2019, 01:55 PM
Hello to everyone. I am from turkey. Haplogroup I1-Z74.There are no results of the I-M253 group of clans from northern me another Turkey. I think my ancestors were Norman. So I think there will be someone interested. I want to upgrade to Y37 or higher, maybe future matches can come to a conclusion. I am a student and my financial situation is insufficient. That's why I'm looking for a sponsor. I'm waiting for the help of the L22 researchers.FamillyTreeDNA-Kit number IN12289

have a nıce day.

Helgenes50
08-13-2019, 02:25 PM
Hello to everyone. I am from turkey. Haplogroup I1-Z74.There are no results of the I-M253 group of clans from northern me another Turkey. I think my ancestors were Norman. So I think there will be someone interested. I want to upgrade to Y37 or higher, maybe future matches can come to a conclusion. I am a student and my financial situation is insufficient. That's why I'm looking for a sponsor. I'm waiting for the help of the L22 researchers.FamillyTreeDNA-Kit number IN12289

have a nıce day.

Hi qutts33,

Are you not on facebook? if you are the same person, we talked about a possible Norman origin of your Paternal line. I am full Normand ( from what I know), Z74 is not my Final branch, but I share the same mutation. All my family comes from the same region as the Normans who ruled on Eastern Mediterranean ten centuries ago. I am on FB in different groups ( I-M253, L813,...)
Now if you are not the same person, you are not an isolated case.

qutts33
08-13-2019, 02:29 PM
Hi qutts33,

Are you not on facebook? if you are the same person, we talked about a possible Norman origin of your Paternal line. I am full Normand ( from what I know), Z74 is not my Final branch, but I share the same mutation. All my family comes from the same region as the Normans who ruled on Eastern Mediterranean ten centuries ago. I am on FB in different groups ( I-M253, L813,...)
Now if you are not the same person, you are not an isolated case.

My name is : Atakan Ayan :D I think the L813 will also come out. I'm still looking for a sponsor. ;)

Helgenes50
08-13-2019, 02:47 PM
My name is : Atakan Ayan :D I think the L813 will also come out. I'm still looking for a sponsor. ;)

Pleased to meet you Atakan,

As Sponsor unfortunately, I don't think to be the best adress. But now, I m very proud of my 813 clade
Thanks to this one I found a lot of cousins in Sweden, Finland and in other countries where our Nordic Ancestors were present.

qutts33
08-13-2019, 02:50 PM
Pleased to meet you Atakan,

As Sponsor unfortunately, I don't think to be the best adress. But now, I m very proud of my 813 clade
Thanks to this one I found a lot of cousins in Sweden, Finland and in other countries where our Nordic Ancestors were present.

nice to meet you too. I'm proud too. : D Thank you for all your help. I will continue to investigate