PDA

View Full Version : Results Scrubbed

Amerijoe
09-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Results from last year upload are gone. Are they getting ready for an update? Kit results are still there. No results for my aunt whose data I uploaded two years ago. Wanted a kit for a cousin for their regional breakdown. Not so sure they are a viable company at this point.

firemonkey
09-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Same here.

Nino90
09-01-2019, 08:17 PM
Uploaded some kits nearly a year ago. Have not got any breakdowns yet..

FionnSneachta
09-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Both my parents' uploads still have their results and map.

Mike_G
09-02-2019, 07:56 PM
I just went to the site to show my daughter how laughably bad my LDNA results are compared to other companies. Poof! Gone.

fostert
09-07-2019, 03:46 PM
LDNA are the worst investment I've ever made in DNA. No progress, lots of empty over-hyped promises, and britain-focussed results only (they show me as 0% French whereas I am known to be 25%!). Absolutely no reason to upload to them either - they don't offer you ethnicity estimates, their matching is poor, and their database is so small that it is useless, unless you consider 1 4th cousin match useful...

firemonkey
09-07-2019, 03:57 PM
The raw data provided by them produces quite different admixture results on calculators compared to raw data from other companies .

JonikW
09-07-2019, 04:34 PM
The raw data provided by them produces quite different admixture results on calculators compared to raw data from other companies .

In all fairness, I had David run both my Living DNA and 23andme files to get his Celtic/Germanic results. I plotted in almost the same place on both.

firemonkey
10-08-2019, 09:29 AM
My non paid results are gone .

Rufus191
10-11-2019, 01:08 PM
They are now claiming the reason you get no matches may be you didn't clear your cookies, the company is a joke surely

https://www.facebook.com/livingdna/

Living DNA
25 September at 07:52

Have you cleared your internet browsing data lately? Try clearing your browsing data and then log back into your Living DNA account, new matches may appear! If you still don’t have any matches, our database continues to grow daily so keep checking and you will hopefully find a match soon!

They also seemed to have paid some Brazilian guy to constantly post happy comments:rolleyes:

daragon39
10-11-2019, 06:10 PM
They are now claiming the reason you get no matches may be you didn't clear your cookies, the company is a joke surely

https://www.facebook.com/livingdna/

Living DNA
25 September at 07:52

Have you cleared your internet browsing data lately? Try clearing your browsing data and then log back into your Living DNA account, new matches may appear! If you still don’t have any matches, our database continues to grow daily so keep checking and you will hopefully find a match soon!

They also seemed to have paid some Brazilian guy to constantly post happy comments:rolleyes:

Wow...
They must view people as stupid or something. I fail to see what cookies have to do with it and I have an IT background...
Living DNA IS a Joke. Absolutely the worst DNA company when it comes to implementing anything and their Ethnicity results are horrible.