PDA

View Full Version : The LDNA fiasco continues !

firemonkey
11-30-2019, 04:09 PM
Was unable to log in for several days . Finally managed to log in this afternoon .
Original paid results not there. Results via Find my past not there . Recent results via paying 29 not there. Father's results not there. Just 2 profiles -both say 'Testing ' >:(

Robert1
11-30-2019, 04:19 PM
It's very sluggish for me now. The last few minutes I get the same results on all of my profiles. Let's hope we'll see an update soon. LDNA is working on something now or experiencing performance issues.

Pylsteen
11-30-2019, 05:18 PM
I don't notice anything strange. Obviously they are working on stuff that has an effect on site performance now and then, but I wouldn't bother logging in and out every hour.

Kathlingram
11-30-2019, 05:39 PM
Was unable to log in for several days . Finally managed to log in this afternoon .
Original paid results not there. Results via Find my past not there . Recent results via paying 29 not there. Father's results not there. Just 2 profiles -both say 'Testing ' >:(

Their IT has always been atrocious.. I deleted my sister and son's upload a year ago.. My son did match me my sister's just did nothing.. Annoying that a separate email was required also..
At this point I am not sorry I tested as my 19.9% Wales and some 5% from Devon and Cornwall etc reinforces my Welsh ancestry from AncestryDNA (Unknown grandfather) but it was expensive way to find that out

Don't know why this happened.. How can we delete a duplicated post?

Kathlingram
11-30-2019, 05:40 PM

Their IT has always been atrocious.. I deleted my sister and son's upload a year ago.. My son did match me my sister's just did nothing.. Annoying that a separate email was required also..
At this point I am not sorry I tested as my 19.9% Wales and some 5% from Devon and Cornwall etc reinforces my Welsh ancestry from AncestryDNA (Unknown grandfather) but it was expensive way to find that out

Theconqueror
12-02-2019, 11:09 PM
I was tempted to give them a few dollars to see my results on upload. I am happy I waited and was cautious. As you said, their tech guys are abysmal.

firemonkey
12-03-2019, 12:20 AM
Found out today my login problem hadn't been sorted as I thought it had . I was being logged in via a secondary account I had created to try and upload some raw data. It was unsuccessful .. Hence there's 2 profiles that have been in 'testing' mode for over 6 months .

My main account with the results is still not accessible

firemonkey
12-03-2019, 12:40 AM
Now they're telling me results are ready on the account I can't even log into !!

Kathlingram
12-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Now they're telling me results are ready on the account I can't even log into !!

YES!! That was when I pulled my Sister and oldest son's results out.. after I had to create 2 different accounts and only one worked.. And at that time they pulled ALL my kits even my one I purchased from them.. I had to drop a lot of names in DNA circles to get that fixed..
Who needs that aggravation..
Edit: I dropped out of their group long ago on FB just Cheerleaders there.. Just looked and someone said this:"As LDNA can't provide a decent service perhaps they should close down their business" :\

Kathlingram
12-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Your upload file
was not successful...
Unfortunately, the DNA upload file you submitted to us could not be processed. To re-upload, please head to your Living DNA portal and provide us with your new upload file.

This amazed me as they were supposedly deleted over a year ago

yussef961
12-07-2019, 10:13 PM
perfect thread to post my "experience" here with them . never had so much problem with a dna company than with them.. I did ftdna, 23andme, genographic 2 project , ancestry, ok had one bad sample but did it again and was fine.. it happens with biological material...

What I don't understand at all with them is that they failed twice to process my sample which wasn't saliva no, but a file, a computer file from ancestry and then 23andme (i tried both) but no... failed after 3 months I believe... shame how can a company fail to process a file...

yussef961
12-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Your upload file
was not successful...
Unfortunately, the DNA upload file you submitted to us could not be processed. To re-upload, please head to your Living DNA portal and provide us with your new upload file.

This amazed me as they were supposedly deleted over a year ago
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis this what I had exactly...