PDA

View Full Version : Just new to Anthrogenica to learn how to use site where do I go?

Rrod
12-04-2019, 02:48 PM
I am new and would like to find out more with my Sephardic connection genetically. I'm in the Gedmatch site and have had DNA testing with Ancestry.com, FTDNA, 23 and Me, to name a few. I also am in charge of my uncle's DNA which he seems to carry more Sephardic than I do. I would like to use graphs where and how do I do this on this site? Thank you, Rita

JMcB
12-04-2019, 05:16 PM
I am new and would like to find out more with my Sephardic connection genetically. I'm in the Gedmatch site and have had DNA testing with Ancestry.com, FTDNA, 23 and Me, to name a few. I also am in charge of my uncle's DNA which he seems to carry more Sephardic than I do. I would like to use graphs where and how do I do this on this site? Thank you, Rita

Hello Rrod,

Welcome to the forum! You might start by glancing at the Activity Stream to see what various threads are active. Hereís a thread that you might be interested in. As many of our Jewish colleagues were involved in it, at one time or the other.

Could Western Jews (Ash. and Seph.) descend from Aegeans and Levantine admixture?

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?14484-Could-Western-Jews-(Ash-and-Seph-)-descend-from-Aegeans-and-Levantine-admixture&p=409113&viewfull=1#post409113

Itís really quite long, so you can start at the beginning or jump to the end to see whatís been happening lately.

Good luck!