PDA

View Full Version : Username change request

Lupriac
06-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Hello, I've thought about my username because going back, my surname was once indirectly disclosed, and my current name has my first name. I'd like to change my username to "Lupriac" if it's possible, so as to avoid the whole headache. I should've asked this beforehand and I accept the fact I erred here. If it had been accepted or not, thank you anyway. :)

Administrator
06-11-2020, 05:47 PM
ADMIN

In accordance with our Terms:

2.6 Username changes on Anthrogenica are not routinely undertaken upon request. However, they will be considered if members have less than 30 posts and/or registered for less than one month. Members with exceptional circumstances (e.g. reasonable privacy concerns) must disclose these ahead of time with the forum team. Additionally, members are advised to carefully consider their username choices. Please reconsider your username if it contains your real name.

This username change request, in this specific scenario, has been granted.

In future, to maintain a degree of privacy that you're comfortable with, we advise you to kindly limit the amount of personal information that you disclose on the site. This recommendation applies to all users of AG.

Thread locked as resolution has been achieved.

Thanks in advance,