PDA

View Full Version : CloudFlare Bug-Reporting Thread (08/14/20)

Administrator
08-13-2020, 11:18 PM
Dear Community,

Per our announcement here (https://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?21345-We-re-Back!-(08-14-20)&p=691897#post691897), please report any bugs or errors that you may come across over the next few days and weeks in this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

- AG Team

Kale
12-31-2020, 04:33 PM
Started experiencing issues as of yesterday, most of the time when trying to create a thread or edit a post I get taken to the 'one more security step before accessing Anthrogenica' page where it asks to complete hcaptcha.
No matter how many times you complete the captcha it will never accept defeat, and keep asking you complete another.

EDIT: Seems to be good :)

DMXX
12-31-2020, 04:42 PM
Started experiencing issues as of yesterday, most of the time when trying to create a thread or edit a post I get taken to the 'one more security step before accessing Anthrogenica' page where it asks to complete hcaptcha.
No matter how many times you complete the captcha it will never accept defeat, and keep asking you complete another.

Have reviewed the settings and made a few changes.

Please let me know whether that's resolved the issue.

DMXX
01-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Dear All,

We've just resolved the interference brought by CloudFlare with respect to sending PMs, after I'd stumbled across that bug just now.

Letting everyone know in case any of you have been silently contending with that annoyance for any length of time.

As ever - Please report any issues to us (be they CloudFlare-related or otherwise).

The happier our community is, the more satisfied we are.

Thanks, and have a great Sunday.