PDA

View Full Version : German and Dutch data

anglesqueville
01-14-2021, 07:47 AM
I stubbornly continue to experiment with representation methods (MDS, UMAP, etc.), and I have a great lack of German and Dutch data (especially German). I have unsuccessfully sought access to the GenPop and Kora databases for the Germans, as for the Dutch I only find records of SNVs with which I do not know how to work. And unfortunately, Generalissimo is on vacation :frusty:... Luckily, does anyone know of a link to such a data file, in one of the PLINK, EIGENSTRAT or VCF formats?

Tomenable
01-14-2021, 08:30 AM
I have a German dataset in these formats but they are all (or nearly all) East Germans, most likely from Berlin. I can PM you, but:

"Anglesqueville has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

anglesqueville
01-14-2021, 08:59 AM
I have a German dataset in these formats but they are all (or nearly all) East Germans, most likely from Berlin. I can PM you, but:

"Anglesqueville has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Yeaah! I've deleted all my archived PMs. You're a friend! Hopefully, they have many SNPs (I need many before LD-pruning and all the rest...)

anglesqueville
01-15-2021, 11:26 AM
I forgot to precise that I need absolutely diploid data, as my goal is to merge them for an MDS plot with other diploids.

Tsakhur
01-20-2021, 03:26 PM

You want me to send the Indonesian samples by email?