PDA

View Full Version : What do related groups mean exactly?

ndubbpk
01-20-2021, 04:55 PM
What does it mean by related groups? And what does the golden symbol next to that group indicate? I have a group which has more of the bar filled than the one with the golden symbol next to it.

Would appreciate if someone could explain this to me, thanks.

Pylsteen
01-20-2021, 05:53 PM
Related groups are simply groups that are close to the genetic group you're looking at.

ndubbpk
01-20-2021, 07:31 PM
Related groups are simply groups that are close to the genetic group you're looking at.

What does the higher the bar indicate on the related group? Does it mean I’m closer to the group or in general people from the ID I got are closer to that group?

Pylsteen
01-20-2021, 08:38 PM
What does the higher the bar indicate on the related group? Does it mean I’m closer to the group or in general people from the ID I got are closer to that group?

I'm not entirely sure, although I have the impression it is about people in general, perhaps the number of people who belong to both the group you're looking at and to the related group.

Mixed
01-20-2021, 08:51 PM
What does it mean by related groups? And what does the golden symbol next to that group indicate? I have a group which has more of the bar filled than the one with the golden symbol next to it.

Would appreciate if someone could explain this to me, thanks.

NM. Think I was in error.

06lab
01-21-2021, 07:19 PM
I want do know that too. I find this one strange.

https://i.imgur.com/ngGhtIK.png