PDA

View Full Version : COVID vaccine done

firemonkey
02-18-2021, 07:08 PM
It was an efficient and painless process.

FionnSneachta
02-20-2021, 12:00 PM
Yeah I got the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on 29th January. I had no symptoms from it thankfully. The worst that I got was a slight twinge in the arm when I'd raise it up. I still have to follow the COVID precautions but at least there's more comfort now, especially since my mum got her second dose on the same day as well (she also had no symptoms). It makes me less concerned about visiting my family. It has allowed all staff where I work to be back to full hours without needing to do shift work in two teams which was done in case someone from one team got infected but the staff from the other team would be able to still keep working.

J Man
03-05-2021, 08:22 PM
Got my first Pfizer dose today! I am very happy about it. Hopefully I do not experience much if any negative side effects. :)

digital_noise
03-06-2021, 05:10 AM
Got my first Pfizer dose today! I am very happy about it. Hopefully I do not experience much if any negative side effects. :)

My wife got her first last Sunday. She felt a bit run down that evening, but that was it.

Tolan
03-06-2021, 08:46 AM
Still impossible to vaccinate my 83-year-old father in France ...

CyrylBojarski
03-06-2021, 11:05 AM
How people can be such naive? Taking vaccine, that was creating for one year :laugh: Do you understand that symptoms can appear much later, than you took it?

spruithean
03-06-2021, 03:19 PM
How people can be such naive? Taking vaccine, that was creating for one year :laugh: Do you understand that symptoms can appear much later, than you took it?

What's your point?

Vokil
03-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Isn't it a little late to worry for that. you have put on the most dangerous, at the same time the least effective vaccine and with "interesting" side effects. This is a game of Russian roulette with the most valuable you have. The consequences for most thrill seekers will be delayed.

davit
03-06-2021, 04:16 PM
What's the best vaccine?

CyrylBojarski
03-06-2021, 04:34 PM
What's your point?

I do not want to discuss politics on genetic forum, I will only tell you, that safe vaccine is not possible to create in one year. Normal safe vaccine should be created for 5-10 years. I do not know how much COVID-19 vaccine is safe, but if it is okay, it was created before pandemic started, I think you understood my point now.

03-06-2021, 04:40 PM
This thread has been closed. As we have previously stated:

Following a series of negative experiences with COVID-19-related threads last year, we currently have a low tolerance for threads on this subject. As much as we would like to see rational, fact-based discussion around this issue, using reliably sourced material, it has been our experience that these threads quickly degenerate into highly speculative, politically charged discussions, and thus it is in the best interest of the community that they not be permitted. Posting and discussion of academic papers is welcome, but other types of COVID-19-related discussions are not encouraged at this time.