PDA

View Full Version : The Touareg leaders Immoushaghes E-M2

TOUAREG
07-28-2021, 02:15 AM
Hi every one
I'm from the touareg tribes in African desert my haplogroup is E-M2 - E-m180-e-m4041 I Was surprised when I read racist expressions about E-M2 and slavery by the extremists berbers and Egyptians I would like to tell you all that E-M2 was found deep in the Touaregs leaders Immoushaghes and so many other Touaregs our autosomal 99% North Africans and our roots in that desert no where alse . Thank you don't listen to heaters.

leorcooper19
07-28-2021, 02:28 AM
Welcome to AG!

Yeah for Tauregs especially I feel like E-M2 > M4041 lines could be much older in the Sahara region than the Islamic period, but the ultimate origin of your line is West African at least to around 6000 ybp (years before present), but probably more recently than that. Being autosomally 99% North African isn't directly related to your Y-DNA though.

TOUAREG
07-28-2021, 05:01 AM
I think the autosomal exactly on the same area of the Y dna on TIMBUKTU touareg city E-M2 on the map

Ignis90
07-28-2021, 10:29 AM
Depends, some E-M2 are probably local North African due to bidirectional geneflow before the drying up of the Sahara in the middle holocene, this is what a recent study is supporting for some subclades found in the Maghreb and Egypt.
Others E-M2 are not, considering there are some communities of Tuaregs who are clearly not of Berber origin just looking at their phenotype.

But you can't cry "racism" or extremism because Tuaregs have practiced until recently slavery, still happening today in a form of serfdom/forced labour of black people in some Tuareg communities.

Alfa
07-28-2021, 06:43 PM
Hi every one
I'm from the touareg tribes in African desert my haplogroup is E-M2 - E-m180-e-m4041 I Was surprised when I read racist expressions about E-M2 and slavery by the extremists berbers and Egyptians I would like to tell you all that E-M2 was found deep in the Touaregs leaders Immoushaghes and so many other Touaregs our autosomal 99% North Africans and our roots in that desert no where alse . Thank you don't listen to heaters.

Some of the E-M2 subclades are most likely North Africa in origin, and those E-M2 have been in North Africa all the way to Egypt for very long time.

YFull E-M2 clades in Saudi Arabia males look so unique and are very old, perhaps many of them may be North Africa in origin.

Ancient DNA in North Africa is badly needed as well, hopefully the future will tell us more.

drobbah
07-28-2021, 08:29 PM
YFull E-M2 clades in Saudi Arabia males look so unique and are very old, perhaps many of them may be North Africa in origin.

I would wager over 90% of E-M2 in the Arabian Peninsula derive from either Bantu East Africa or the Sahel and almost all E-M2 lineages in Arabia arrived after Islam emerged

Imesmouden
07-31-2021, 11:52 AM
You welcome

Well the tuaregs speak an afro-asiatic language which is Tamasheq (a branch of the berber languages) , and afro asiatic languages are related to E-M35 , E-M2 is related to bantu speakers

this is in accord with the results of most of Tuaregs nobles : Imohag , Imoushag ... , their results are mainly E-M81 and espically under the clade E-Z5009 without excluding that some results may be E-M2

also Tuaregs are Iznagen (Sanhaja (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanhaja)) berbers , and Sanhaja berbers in whole north africa are E-M81 > E-Z5009