PDA

View Full Version : HGDP samples and YFull

Ebizur
08-28-2021, 09:43 AM
I noticed again today that many of the HGDP samples have not yet been placed on the YFull tree.

For at least one of these samples, HGDP01221 (a Daur who belongs to a particular subclade of haplogroup N-Tat), I clearly recall having seen the sample tabulated on the YFull tree at one time several years ago, but the sample appears to have been deleted from the tree.

Is there some reason why certain samples from the HGDP have either never been added to the YFull tree or have been added and then removed?

capsian
08-29-2021, 02:19 AM
I noticed again today that many of the HGDP samples have not yet been placed on the YFull tree.

For at least one of these samples, HGDP01221 (a Daur who belongs to a particular subclade of haplogroup N-Tat), I clearly recall having seen the sample tabulated on the YFull tree at one time several years ago, but the sample appears to have been deleted from the tree.

Is there some reason why certain samples from the HGDP have either never been added to the YFull tree or have been added and then removed?
if never been sample added to the YFull tree this mean is quality tis bad

Shuzam87
09-19-2021, 08:12 PM

Its also interesting that the mtDNA of sample HGDP01221 (KF451675.1) was assigned to D4*.

https://www.yfull.com/mtree/D4*/