PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my thread Iraqi tribes nation within nation?

Alanson
05-21-2014, 04:22 AM
I can't find this thread anymore where did it go. I made that thread to give a background to Iraq since it's very tribal to this day and age. Also it disproves that Iraqi Arabs are Arabized, and that most of us cluster with Southern people. For example our culture is very similar to that of Eastern Arabia not so much due with the Levant, and like them we have some Persian influence. However it was written interestingly by a Shia Iraqi Arab who gave out the outline and history of the region, and how it influences the geopolitical situation. Please can someone tell me where it went, or why it got deleted that is if it did?

Scarlet Ibis
05-21-2014, 04:41 AM
I can't find this thread anymore where did it go. I made that thread to give a background to Iraq since it's very tribal to this day and age. Also it disproves that Iraqi Arabs are Arabized, and that most of us cluster with Southern people. For example our culture is very similar to that of Eastern Arabia not so much due with the Levant, and like them we have some Persian influence. However it was written interestingly by a Shia Iraqi Arab who gave out the outline and history of the region, and how it influences the geopolitical situation. Please can someone tell me where it went, or why it got deleted that is if it did?

I just checked, and none of your threads have been deleted, as far as I can see. Maybe you're talking about this one? http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?2160-The-myth-of-Arabization

Anyway, if you want to view all the threads you've posted, just go to your profile, and click on "find latest started threads."

Alanson
05-23-2014, 05:37 PM
I just checked, and none of your threads have been deleted, as far as I can see. Maybe you're talking about this one? http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?2160-The-myth-of-Arabization

Anyway, if you want to view all the threads you've posted, just go to your profile, and click on "find latest started threads."

No that one, but I found it was merged with another friend relating to the same subject.

DMXX
05-24-2014, 06:47 PM
No that one, but I found it was merged with another friend relating to the same subject.

Hello Alanson, I'm afraid I don't understand the message I've quoted above.

If your OP's question still hasn't been resolved for you, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Humanist
05-24-2014, 07:54 PM

Hello Alanson. Yes. I merged the threads a while back as I felt that they were relatively similar in subject matter.