PDA

View Full Version : MDLP World 22 INDO IRANIAN & ANE CHARTS & DISCUSSION

Kurd
01-24-2015, 10:43 PM
This thread builds on the previous thread "Post MDLP World-22 Part 1". I would like to thank the members for posting their results in part 1.

The plots I discussed in part 1 are taking a little longer than anticipated because I thought it would be more meaningful/informative to the discussion of how the Proto Indo-Iranian genome, which may as well be labeled as Kalash (see the thread part 1), was transported to the Near East from Kalash areas, if I included data on Kalash Y DNA. My intention is to study/chart/plot Kalash Y DNA overlap in the Near East, in addition to overlap in the respective autosomal DNA.

In the meantime, I have put together some charts which I can share. More to come later.

The first thing I noticed was that the Proto Indo Iranian component was "owned" by the Kalash as their admixture showed about 84% of it, while no neighboring population had >10% of it. This suggest that that the Kalash of Pakistan are relatively isolated from their neighbors. The fact that they inhabit the rugged mountainous areas of N. Pakistan may have afforded them the isolation. Additionally, their religious and cultural differences with their neighbors may have contributed to the preservation of the relative homogeneity. This makes them an excellent candidate for further studies.

The second thing I noticed, was while doing comparisons between ANE from K8 calculations, and MDLP Proto Indo Iranian (Kalash) component is that there was a relatively constant correlation between the two. In other words, an increase in the Kalashi contribution to the genome of a Near Eastern or S Asian population seemed to be associated with a similar increase in ANE in that population. This can very well imply that some ANE was transported to the Near East and S Asia by groups affiliated with Kalash from Kalash inhabited ancestral areas.

The following table and chart that I compiled comprised of various members illustrates the point, that an increase in Kalashi contribution is accompanied by a relatively similar increase in ANE, resulting in a relatively horizontal trendline:

ANE K8

MDLP 22 INDO- IRANIAN (KALASH)

ANE / INDO IRANIAN

SEIN

KURD

DMXX

MFA

RUKHA

KANDHARI PASHTUN

VARUN

JESUS

KENJI ARYAN

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah42/dil88888/MDLP%20K22%20ANE%20%20INDO%20IRANIAN%20CHART_zpss5 zilp2d.jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/MDLP%20K22%20ANE%20%20INDO%20IRANIAN%20CHART_zpss5 zilp2d.jpg.html)

Kurd
01-24-2015, 10:49 PM
Here is another chart that I compiled showing the % of "S. Asian & SE Asian" in various members' admixture. I have defined S. Asian as Indian+Indo Iranian+Indo Tibetan, and SE Asian as E. South Asia+Austronesian+Melanesian:

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah42/dil88888/MDLP%20K22%20Members%20S%20ASIAN%20CHART_zpsdv2b4g ms.jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/MDLP%20K22%20Members%20S%20ASIAN%20CHART_zpsdv2b4g ms.jpg.html)

Only a couple of members had some "Melanesian"

Kurd
01-25-2015, 12:21 AM
Here is one that some may find fun and interesting. I have charted "Mongoloid" for various members. I have adopted the literal dictionary definition for Mongoloid as a phenotype having physical characteristics such as yellowish-brown skin, straight black hair, dark eyes with epicanthic folds, and prominent cheekbones. I have associated this phenotype with the following MDLP 22 components:

TIBETAN AUSTRONESIAN E. SIBERIAN E. SOUTH ASIAN MELANESIAN MESOAMERICAN N. AMERIND N. SIBERIAN PALEO SIBERIAN SAMOEDIC Shttp://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah42/dil88888/MDLP%20K22%20Mongoloid%20Chart_zpslmuxfpvm.jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/MDLP%20K22%20Mongoloid%20Chart_zpslmuxfpvm.jpg.htm l) AMERICAN AMERIND ARCTIC AMERIND

kenji.aryan
01-25-2015, 01:06 AM
I think my Samoedic(URALIC) component increased my mongoloid percentage by 6 % .

I think samoyeds are very interesting, this is what i found about them :

Although the mongoloid character of the Samoyed may easily be seen in their flattish, round faces, everted lips, and up-tilted, low-bridged nose, and in their scarcity of beard, one cannot call them purely or completely mongoloid. Photographs of Samoyeds29 show a considerable number with partially European features. Sommer's data on hair and eye color, again, shows some thirty per cent with mixed or light eyes, and the same number with hair ranging from medium brown to blond.This mixture may be explained in several ways: (a) by the retention of an early non-mongoloid condition derived from ancient Uralic-speaking ancestors; (b) by contact with central Asiatic Nordics before the departure of the Samoyeds for Europe; (c) by mixture with Ugrians, Finns, Slavs, and others in western Siberia and northern Russia.

kenji.aryan
01-25-2015, 05:10 AM
If i did math right then how much (Proto Indo Iranian) contributing in ANE.

SEIN: 21.57 %
KURD: 23.98 %
DMX: 24.05 %
MFA: 24.12 %
RUKHA: 24.63 %
KANDHARI PASHTUN: 24.76 %
VARUN: 26.21 %
JESUS: 26.38 %
KENJI ARYAN: 28.66 %

Dr_McNinja
01-25-2015, 05:37 AM
I wonder how this calculator's results would change if Samoyedic or Tibetan are removed. Indo-Tibetan peaks in one population, the Kusunda of Nepal.

Kurd
01-25-2015, 06:17 AM
If i did math right then how much (Proto Indo Iranian) contributing in ANE.

SEIN: 21.57 %
KURD: 23.98 %
DMX: 24.05 %
MFA: 24.12 %
RUKHA: 24.63 %
KANDHARI PASHTUN: 24.76 %
VARUN: 26.21 %
JESUS: 26.38 %
KENJI ARYAN: 28.66 %

Kenji,

I am not sure how you arrived at those numbers, but I assume you are referring to my table under the 1st post under this thread.

I am not able to determine at this point how much ANE contribution the group(s) transporting "Indo Iranian"/"Kalash" to the Near East or S. Asia made. With the Kalash being assigned 84% of this Indo Iranian component, and no other population in MDLP's spreadsheet having more than 10%, suggests that the Kalash is the "Owner"/"Founder" for this component.

I was attempting to visualize with the table and graphic, that there seems to be correlation between ANE and Indo Iranian with the members that I mentioned, on a smaller scale, and indeed with some of the Near Eastern & S. Asian populations on larger scale. In other words, the amount of ANE from the K8 calculator seems to be dependent on the amount of Indo Iranian from the MDLP calculator. The fact that ANE divided by Indo Iranian is ~ 4 for the members mentioned, who represent different ethnicities, and have varying amounts of ANE, suggests that the ANE is dependent on Indo Iranian or visa versa. If there was no dependency of one to the other then ANE / Indo Iranian would most likely be a random factor, and would not be ~4 for the members mentioned. It is too coincidental for many of the members or populations in the NE or S Asia to have ~4 factor.

kenji.aryan
01-25-2015, 06:50 AM

kenji.aryan
01-25-2015, 06:58 AM
I wonder how this calculator's results would change if Samoyedic or Tibetan are removed. Indo-Tibetan peaks in one population, the Kusunda of Nepal.

Interestingly, The FST distance of samoyedic is closer to "North Europe" and then "West asian" and almost equally distant from "South amerindian", "Atlantic med" and "North siberian".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-I5hLjqqo6cA/UFR-oUHRNpI/AAAAAAAADwg/Lr5Tul6IJjo/s1600/Fst.png

bored
01-25-2015, 07:34 AM
I find it interesting that I have the highest Indo-Iranian out of all South Asians whose results I've seen so far. My mtDNA is also only really found in the Kalash in South Asia B)

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Indian 33.89
2 West-Asian 33.59
3 Indo-Iranian 9.03
4 North-East-European 8.63
5 Samoedic 3.25
6 North-European-Mesolithic 2.84
7 East-South-Asian 2.4
8 Indo-Tibetan 1.7
9 Mesoamerican 1.5
10 Paleo-Siberian 1.06
11 North-Amerind 1
12 Arctic-Amerind 0.51
13 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 0.35
14 East-Siberean 0.25

Here's what you posted in the other thread

The following is a table showing the populations with the highest percentage of "Indo Iranian"

POPULATION

PROTO INDO IRANIAN

Kalash

Burusho

Pashtun

Tadjik

Pathan

Sindhi

Balochi

Brahui

Makrani

Hindu

Indian

Norwegian_V

Parsi

Kurd

Azeri

Iranian

Iraqi

Lebanese

Swedish

Turk

Hungarian

Georgian

Yemen

Armenian

Greek_Cretan

Jordanian

Bedouin

Georgian_Laz

Kurd
01-25-2015, 08:33 AM
The following is a plot of Indo Iranian vs. Indian for various members that had posted their results in the previous thread:

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah42/dil88888/MDLP%20K22%20PLOT%20INDO%20IRANIAN%20SMALL_zpshswi ycl1.jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/MDLP%20K22%20PLOT%20INDO%20IRANIAN%20SMALL_zpshswi ycl1.jpg.html)

A higher resolution version is available at http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/MDLP%20K22%20PLOT%20INDO%20IRANIAN%20LARGE_zpsgedd hk6m.jpg.html for those wishing to print or zoom into it.

Dr_McNinja
01-25-2015, 10:28 AM
I find it interesting that I have the highest Indo-Iranian out of all South Asians whose results I've seen so far. My mtDNA is also only really found in the Kalash in South Asia B)

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Indian 33.89
2 West-Asian 33.59
3 Indo-Iranian 9.03
4 North-East-European 8.63
5 Samoedic 3.25
6 North-European-Mesolithic 2.84
7 East-South-Asian 2.4
8 Indo-Tibetan 1.7
9 Mesoamerican 1.5
10 Paleo-Siberian 1.06
11 North-Amerind 1
12 Arctic-Amerind 0.51
13 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 0.35
14 East-Siberean 0.25

Here's what you posted in the other thread
Two Kashmiris have had more: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuXBmvmgdkfVdFMtRHVlZDBuQ3lMcjhxMDE4V3JoY lE#gid=37

Which is interesting because you're from Jammu.

Dr_McNinja
01-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Interestingly, The FST distance of samoyedic is closer to "North Europe" and then "West asian" and almost equally distant from "South amerindian", "Atlantic med" and "North siberian".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-I5hLjqqo6cA/UFR-oUHRNpI/AAAAAAAADwg/Lr5Tul6IJjo/s1600/Fst.png

I'm also surprised by Indian being close to Samoyedic and Northeast European.

kenji.aryan
01-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Bro, What i'm saying is when you divide (ANE/indo-iranian)*100 then its not just ~4 number but its 400% so that means for South asians and near east ANE contributing 400% into Indo-Iranian component and only 35% for Kalash so that means ANE contributing more in Indo-iranian component for Near east and south asians and way more less for Kalash.

On the other hand if we divide ( Indo-Iranian/ANE)*100 then that means indo-iranian contributes <30 % in ANE scores of south asians and near east people and more than 200% for kalash people since they own indo-iranian component it fits their ANE is mostly derived from Indo-iranian component but for that we first need to establish a relation that ANE and Indo-iranian component related with each other.

so it hard to say both component related because if they then Kalash people should be the one with highest ANE because they own indo-iranian component.

I know you are saying that as Indo-iranian component increasing ANE is also increasing but if thats the case why me or bored or for kalash its not increasing because sein is scoring less Indo-iranian than some south asian but he is scoring more ANE then them so thats why i'm saying you cannot relate ANE and Indo-Iranian so we can only tell by this divison method that how much our ANE is derived from Indo-Iranian considering kalash people ANE is completely derived by their Indo-Iranian component and that also we can calculate by Dividing Indo-Iranian by ANE and multiplied by 100.

Kurd
01-25-2015, 01:49 PM
Bro, What i'm saying is when you divide (ANE/indo-iranian)*100 then its not just ~4 number but its 400% so that means for South asians and near east ANE contributing 400% into Indo-Iranian component and only 35% for Kalash so that means ANE contributing more in Indo-iranian component for Near east and south asians and way more less for Kalash.

On the other hand if we divide ( Indo-Iranian/ANE)*100 then that means indo-iranian contributes <30 % in ANE scores of south asians and near east people and more than 200% for kalash people since they own indo-iranian component it fits their ANE is mostly derived from Indo-iranian component but for that we first need to establish a relation that ANE and Indo-iranian component related with each other.

so it hard to say both component related because if they then Kalash people should be the one with highest ANE because they own indo-iranian component.

I know you are saying that as Indo-iranian component increasing ANE is also increasing but if thats the case why me or bored or for kalash its not increasing because sein is scoring less Indo-iranian than some south asian but he is scoring more ANE then them so thats why i'm saying you cannot relate ANE and Indo-Iranian so we can only tell by this divison method that how much our ANE is derived from Indo-Iranian considering kalash people ANE is completely derived by their Indo-Iranian component and that also we can calculate by Dividing Indo-Iranian by ANE and multiplied by 100.

Kenji, It is immaterial to my discussion whether the factor is 4, 10, or 100. In fact, as you pointed out if you divide Indo Iranian by ANE then it is ~ 0.25. All I am saying is whatever the factor is, whether 0.25, 4, 10, or 100, it is too coincidental that it is similar for many members or populations. As such there appears to be a non random correlation between ANE & Indo Iranian/Kalash for some members or populations of the NE and S Asian.

I am certainly not suggesting that the Indo Iranian/Kalash is the only source of ANE to all populations, as this does not seem to be the case based on a few other things that I have observed.

All I am really saying is that there is a non random correlation with some populations, which merits further study, as to why this is so. I offer some explanations, but those may not be the only ones out there.

If the factor is consistent but not 4 with other populations, then that also merits further investigation. Possible explanations could range from the ANE founder group giving ANE to Kalash associated, and other groups, which in turn transported it to those respective populations, to ANE dilution due to different rates of intergroup marriages among two different populations.

Kurd
01-25-2015, 02:27 PM

They appear to be midway between E. Eurasians and W. Eurasians. The distances in ascending order are as follows:

NE Europe - 0.068
E. Siberian - 0.071
E. South Asian - 0.073
N. Europe - 0.074
W. Asian - 0.075
Indian - 0.080
Atlantic Med- 0.083
N. Siberian - 0.085

EDIT: Replaced S. Amerindian with Indian

Dr_McNinja
01-25-2015, 02:50 PM
They appear to be midway between E. Eurasians and W. Eurasians. The distances in ascending order are as follows:

NE Europe - 0.068
E. Siberian - 0.071
E. South Asian - 0.073
N. Europe - 0.074
W. Asian - 0.075
S. Amerindian - 0.080
Atlantic Med- 0.083
N. Siberian - 0.085

Isn't that just plain Indian @ 0.08? Or am I looking at the picture wrong?

Kurd
01-25-2015, 03:12 PM
Isn't that just plain Indian @ 0.08? Or am I looking at the picture wrong?

The table was a little hard to read. I just corrected my post, by replacing S. Amerindian with Indian. It certainly looks like their FST distance to Indian (0.08) is similar to the distance between Samoid and E Eurasians and W Eurasians. I guess if one were to draw a triangle with E.Siberian or E. S Asian on one corner, N European on the other, and Indian on the third corner, then the Samoid would be somewhere in the middle of the triangle.

EDIT: If we were to substitute genetic distance with geographic location, I guess it would place them SE of their current geographic location, and place them somewhere in the center of Asia close to Kazakhstan.

kenji.aryan
01-25-2015, 03:42 PM
I think Samoyed are still more west eurasian than east eurasian like some central asians but more closer to NE europe.

SwampThing27
01-25-2015, 08:26 PM
So, what is the Indo-Tibetan component and how does it relate to the Indian and Indo-Iranian, if at all? Here are my three scores:

6 Indo-Iranian 2.53
7 Indo-Tibetan 0.83
11 Indian 0.29

DMXX
01-25-2015, 09:07 PM
Top stuff, Kurd. I was wondering if it's possible at all to include the ID's in small text next to each icon? It can get a little tricky interpreting them once a certain number of samples are displayed. Would be great if this was implemented.

Kurd
01-25-2015, 09:23 PM
So, what is the Indo-Tibetan component and how does it relate to the Indian and Indo-Iranian, if at all? Here are my three scores:

6 Indo-Iranian 2.53
7 Indo-Tibetan 0.83
11 Indian 0.29

The Indo Tibetan component peaks in the Kusunda tribe of Nepal (58.6%). India East has the 2nd highest value of this component, but it is much lower, 5.4%.

Genetically, these are the closest FST distances in ascending order:

E S. Asian- 0.115
Indian - 0.122
E. Siberian - 0.124
Samoedic - 0.128
W. Asian- 0.137

Physically, they appear Mongoloid with dark complexion to me. I suppose you can think of them as a E. Eurasian Indian mix.

Kurd
01-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Top stuff, Kurd. I was wondering if it's possible at all to include the ID's in small text next to each icon? It can get a little tricky interpreting them once a certain number of samples are displayed. Would be great if this was implemented.

I agree, I will work on implementing that moving forward.

Dr_McNinja
01-25-2015, 09:30 PM
Are Sherpas from Nepal in any reference populations?

Kurd
01-25-2015, 09:46 PM
Are Sherpas from Nepal in any reference populations?

I am not sure about reference populations other than MDLP. It does not appear that Sherpas were included in the MDLP 22 reference. If they would have been, then they probably would have scored 2nd on the Indo Tibetan component.

surbakhunWeesste
01-25-2015, 11:15 PM
I am not sure about reference populations other than MDLP. It does not appear that Sherpas were included in the MDLP 22 reference. If they would have been, then they probably would have scored 2nd on the Indo Tibetan component.

I have a question: Why would the Sherpas score 2nd highest Into-Tibetan component, if Kusunda are the one with #1, shouldn' the Kirat people and Newar people be scoring higher of those components. Does Indo-Tibetan peaks in the Tibetan people? Sorry too many questions!

Kurd
01-26-2015, 04:58 AM
I have a question: Why would the Sherpas score 2nd highest Into-Tibetan component, if Kusunda are the one with #1, shouldn' the Kirat people and Newar people be scoring higher of those components. Does Indo-Tibetan peaks in the Tibetan people? Sorry too many questions!

I was only referring to the existing reference populations in MDLP 22. I was not considering the groups you mentioned.

surbakhunWeesste
01-26-2015, 11:15 PM
I was only referring to the existing reference populations in MDLP 22. I was not considering the groups you mentioned.

ok thanks.

Kurd
01-27-2015, 02:43 AM
Here is the latest, revised, more user friendly plot. A couple of hours were spent creating it, but I think most will like it.

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah42/dil88888/MDLP%20K22%20PLOT%20INDO%20IRANIAN%20REVISED%20SMA LL_zps84hazkby_1.jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/MDLP%20K22%20PLOT%20INDO%20IRANIAN%20REVISED%20SMA LL_zps84hazkby_1.jpg.html)

For those wanting to print it, or zoom in, I have provided this link for a higher resolution version:

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/MDLP%20K22%20PLOT%20INDO%20IRANIAN%20REVISED%20LAR GE_zpsg1fydppr_1.jpg.html

Kurd
01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
General observations regarding the Indo Iranian (IIR)/Kalash component in West Asia (comments are welcome):
IIR is generally present in low quantities in the following MDLP reference populations:

Caucuses; Armenians-0.6%, Georgian Laz-0.2%
Arab populations; Bedouin-0.2%, Yemen-0.6%, Jordanian-0.4%
Turkish population – 1.5%
Mediterranean populations; Greeks -0.2-0.5% , Italians-0 – 0.3%.

The above can likely be ruled out as transporters and distributors of IIR. This leaves subgroups belonging to various Iranic populations as the likely transporters of IIR from the IIR rich areas of S. Central Asia, and the distributors thereof in West Asia. A review of the Y DNA overlap between the Kalash, or SC Asian groups and the Iranic groups of West Asia, may assist in identifying these West Asia Iranic “transporter” subgroups.
The Iranic reference groups of MDLP show the following quantities of IIR:

Kurds – 3.2%
Iranian – 2.5%
Azeri – 2.5%

Also noteworthy, is that the above IIR level are present day levels, which are still impressive, considering the geographic separation of these reference populations from the IIR rich areas of SC Asia, and the amount of IIR dilution that must have occurred in the transporter subgroups belonging to the aforementioned Iranic groups, over the last couple of thousand years, due to intermixing with the IIR deficient populations of West Asia.
Also noteworthy, is that whereas the Pashtun Anthrogenica members who had posted showed IIR levels below the Pashtun reference of 8.5%, in contrast , the majority of the Iranic Anthrogenica members who posted showed IIR levels well in excess of their respective reference populations. For example:

Jesus – 2X Iranian reference;
DMXX – 1.83X Azeri & Iranian reference;
Kurd – 1.55X Kurdi reference;
MFA- 1.33X Kurdi reference.

I do not believe that the above can be attributed to the calculator effect, as any such effect would have likely also affected the Pashtun members in a similar way, causing their IIR levels to exceed the reference. So then, what do the elevated IIR levels above reference of the Iranic members suggest , if anything. Some possibilities include:

The reference sampling for Azeri, Kurd, and Iranian was done in an area with lower than average IIR;
The Iranic members mentioned can trace their ancestry to one of the IIR “transporter”subgroups. Thus, either directly, or indirectly they can trace ancestry to SC Asia. Argueably, depending on their IIR level, I suppose that anyone with IIR can trace a certain percentage of ancestry to the IIR rich areas of SC Asia. SC Asians and S Asians with close proximity to N. Pakistan typically have IIR levels of 6.5 to 9%. The Kalash have 84%.

In comparing K8 ANE with MDLP IIR, I had observed a non- random correlation of the two with some members and populations (see 1st post under thread). This could suggest that the Iranic “transporter” subgroups that brought IIR and distributed it in West Asia, also likely transported and distributed some ANE in West Asia.

Kurd
02-01-2015, 06:02 PM
Building up on the previous post, I decided to look at the Y-DNA overlap between Iranic groups such as the Kurds and S/SC Asian groups. One of the reasons I chose Kurds, was because autosomally, the MDLP reference populations had shown them to have the highest IIR/Kalash component from the Iranian groups.

The data in this post is based on a couple of papers:

Y-chromosomal evidence for a limited Greek contribution to the Pathan population of Pakistan
Sadaf Firasat1, Shagufta Khaliq1, Aisha Mohyuddin1, Myrto Papaioannou2,
Chris Tyler-Smith3, Peter A Underhill4 and Qasim Ayub*

Ancient Migratory Events in the Middle East: New Clues from the Y-Chromosome Variation of Modern Iranians
Viola Grugni et al.

The following is a plot of the first two principal coordinates based upon the analysis of Y haplogroup frequencies in Pakistani, Greek and
selected populations from Europe, Africa, Middle East and West Asia:

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah42/dil88888/PCA%20Y%20DNA%20PAKISTAN%20KURDS_zps8kz7wz4n.jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/PCA%20Y%20DNA%20PAKISTAN%20KURDS_zps8kz7wz4n.jpg.h tml)

This chart shows the lineage overlap between Kurds & some S. Asian groups. It is possible that ancestral Kurd & other Iranian subgroups belonging to some of these overlapping lineages transported the IIR/Kalash component to West Asia, and distributed it among other ancestral Kurd and other populations in West Asia.

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah42/dil88888/KURD%20PAKISTAN%20Y%20OVERLAP%20CHART_zps2rhhmn4x. jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/KURD%20PAKISTAN%20Y%20OVERLAP%20CHART_zps2rhhmn4x. jpg.html)

Kurd
02-01-2015, 10:08 PM
From "Afghan Hindu Kush: Where Eurasian Sub-Continent Gene Flows Converge" Julie Di Cristofaro et al. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0076748

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah42/dil88888/Y%20FREQUENCY%20PCA%20S%20ASIA_zpssnhpbcl0.jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dil88888/media/Y%20FREQUENCY%20PCA%20S%20ASIA_zpssnhpbcl0.jpg.htm l)

pegasus
04-23-2015, 05:01 AM
interesting information!

MonkeyDLuffy
04-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Can you please put me on charts kurd?

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 West-Asian 33.35
2 Indian 32.79
3 North-East-European 9.59
4 Indo-Iranian 9.13
5 Samoedic 3.69
6 North-European-Mesolithic 2.33
7 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 1.77
8 East-South-Asian 1.75
9 East-Siberean 1.60
10 North-Siberean 1.05

Finished reading population data. 276 populations found.
22 components mode.

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Burusho @ 7.194997
2 Pathan @ 9.769139
3 Sindhi @ 12.616841
4 Pashtun @ 18.290127
5 Jew_India @ 18.323067
6 Balochi @ 18.542030
7 Makrani @ 23.177505
8 Brahui @ 23.931257
9 Tadjik @ 24.238184
10 Parsi @ 25.995708
11 Hindu @ 26.738968
12 Turkmen @ 30.628490
13 Roma @ 30.673544
14 Uzbek @ 34.131050
15 Indian @ 35.879707
16 Hazara @ 36.426712
17 Nogai @ 38.474442
18 Iranian @ 38.944813
19 Kumyk @ 39.804562
20 Azeri @ 40.061607

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% Hindu +50% Tadjik @ 3.543859

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% Burusho +25% Hindu +25% Tadjik @ 3.164983

Using 4 populations approximation:
1 Burusho + Burusho + Hindu + Tadjik @ 3.164983
2 Burusho + Hindu + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.309772
3 Hindu + Hindu + Tadjik + Tadjik @ 3.543859
4 Indian + Pathan + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.636929
5 Burusho + Indian + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.714526
6 Burusho + Hindu + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 3.858034
7 Hindu + Hindu + Pashtun + Tadjik @ 4.210936
8 Hindu + Pathan + Pathan + Tadjik @ 4.370698
9 Indian + Pathan + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.395285
10 Hindu + Pathan + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.410130
11 Burusho + Burusho + Hindu + Pashtun @ 4.615555
12 Burusho + Indian + Pashtun + Tadjik @ 4.622109
13 Burusho + Hindu + Pashtun + Pathan @ 4.638975
14 Burusho + Burusho + Indian + Tadjik @ 4.644193
15 Indian + Pashtun + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.691662
16 Indian + Pashtun + Pathan + Pathan @ 4.797034
17 Burusho + Indian + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.860168
18 Hindu + Jew_India + Tadjik + Tadjik @ 4.872504
19 Burusho + Hindu + Hindu + Tabassaran @ 4.900256
20 Hindu + Jew_India + Pashtun + Tadjik @ 4.913093

Caspian
04-23-2015, 09:38 PM
I doubt that the Indo-Iranian component is related to Proto Indo-Iranian because we don't know genotypes of Proto Indo-Iranians. There is a big diversity between Kalash people and others. I think it should be considered only as a component name. It does not give us more information about Proto Indo-Iranians. Norwegian, Tabassaran, Orcadian, Lak(Dagestani) and Lezgin averages are higher than Iranians interestingly.

I created a table about Azerbaijanis from Gedmatch.

http://i.imgur.com/2ORadPc.png

MDLP-K22 Azeri average of Indo-Iranian: 2.50

I am, my dad, my mom and Azeri6 (Azeri from Zanjan) are higher than Azeri average.

paulgill
04-23-2015, 10:05 PM
MDLP World-22 4-Ancestors Oracle

# Population Percent
1 West-Asian 36.57
2 Indian 30.50
3 Indo-Iranian 8.81
4 North-East-European 8.62
5 Samoedic 4.59
6 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 2.27
7 North-European-Mesolithic 1.89
8 Indo-Tibetan 1.75
9 Near_East 1.60

-------------------------------

Least-squares method.

1 Pathan @ 6.260429
2 Burusho @ 6.802976
3 Sindhi @ 11.365698
4 Balochi @ 14.763342
5 Pashtun @ 14.795819
6 Makrani @ 19.458487
7 Jew_India @ 19.790718
8 Brahui @ 19.885723
9 Tadjik @ 21.840786
10 Parsi @ 22.131847
11 Turkmen @ 29.129028
12 Hindu @ 30.054857
13 Roma @ 30.856621
14 Uzbek @ 34.568951
15 Iranian @ 35.401638
16 Azeri @ 36.539070
17 Kumyk @ 36.674503
18 Nogai @ 37.153725
19 Hazara @ 37.582088
20 Tabassaran @ 37.946594

1 50% Burusho +50% Pathan @ 5.320608

1 50% Burusho +25% Hindu +25% Tabassaran @ 4.890981

1 Hindu + Pathan + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.228541
2 Balochi + Hindu + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.662835
3 Hindu + Pashtun + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 3.723739
4 Balochi + Burusho + Hindu + Tadjik @ 3.813401
5 Burusho + Hindu + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.871960
6 Hindu + Pashtun + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.925705
7 Burusho + Hindu + Pashtun + Tadjik @ 4.067426
8 Brahui + Burusho + Hindu + Tadjik @ 4.100255
9 Hindu + Pathan + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.165168
10 Hindu + Pashtun + Pashtun + Pathan @ 4.179845
11 Hindu + Sindhi + Tadjik + Tadjik @ 4.329643
12 Hindu + Pashtun + Pathan + Pathan @ 4.352997
13 Brahui + Hindu + Pathan + Tadjik @ 4.374333
14 Burusho + Hindu + Pashtun + Pashtun @ 4.405717
15 Hindu + Makrani + Pathan + Tadjik @ 4.429155
16 Burusho + Hindu + Makrani + Tadjik @ 4.486071
17 Burusho + Jew_India + Pathan + Tadjik @ 4.611916
18 Balochi + Hindu + Pashtun + Tadjik @ 4.673985
19 Brahui + Indian + Pathan + Tadjik @ 4.741378
20 Jew_India + Pathan + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.748615

Anabasis
04-23-2015, 10:20 PM
Pygmy -
West-Asian 49.89%
North-European-Mesolithic -
Indo-Tibetan -
Mesoamerican -
Arctic-Amerind -
South-America_Amerind -
Indian -
North-Siberean -
Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 26.91%
Samoedic -
Indo-Iranian 0.90%
East-Siberean -
North-East-European 1.70%
South-African -
North-Amerind -
Sub-Saharian -
East-South-Asian -
Near_East 20.61%
Melanesian -
Paleo-Siberian -
Austronesian -

Sapporo
04-23-2015, 10:30 PM
Paul, our results are almost identical. :)

Population Averages:

MDLP World-22 Oracle results

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 West-Asian 35.78
2 Indian 31.98
3 North-East-European 10.75
4 Indo-Iranian 8.34
5 Samoedic 3.19
6 North-European-Mesolithic 2.57
7 Near_East 1.84
8 North-Amerind 1.82
9 Indo-Tibetan 1.45
10 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 1.41
11 East-Siberean 0.51
12 South-America_Amerind 0.34
13 Mesoamerican 0.02

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Pathan (derived) 6.52
2 Burusho (derived) 6.88
3 Sindhi (derived) 11.02
4 Balochi (derived) 14.25
5 Pashtun (derived) 14.27
6 Jew_India (derived) 17.12
7 Brahui (derived) 18.79
8 Makrani (derived) 19.09
9 Tadjik (derived) 20.14
10 Parsi (derived) 21.03
11 Hindu (derived) 25.37
12 Turkmen (derived) 27.1
13 Roma (derived) 27.97
14 Uzbek (derived) 31.47
15 Iranian (derived) 33.15
16 Indian (derived) 33.64
17 Nogai (derived) 33.82
18 Kumyk (derived) 33.85
19 Hazara (derived) 34.06
20 Azeri (derived) 34.07

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 86.4% Pathan (derived) + 13.6% Indian (derived) @ 3.83
2 82.8% Pathan (derived) + 17.2% Hindu (derived) @ 3.93
3 93.1% Pathan (derived) + 6.9% Indian (ancestral) @ 4.01
4 64.7% Pashtun (derived) + 35.3% Hindu (derived) @ 4.17
5 83.6% Pashtun (derived) + 16.4% Indian (ancestral) @ 4.49
6 56% Tadjik (derived) + 44% Hindu (derived) @ 4.54
7 79.6% Pathan (derived) + 20.4% Jew_India (derived) @ 4.99
8 57.9% Hindu (derived) + 42.1% Tabassaran (derived) @ 5.3
9 58.2% Hindu (derived) + 41.8% Lak (derived) @ 5.41
10 59% Hindu (derived) + 41% Avar (derived) @ 5.51
11 55.3% Pathan (derived) + 44.7% Burusho (derived) @ 5.78
12 58.2% Hindu (derived) + 41.8% Lezgin (derived) @ 5.86
13 96.2% Burusho (derived) + 3.8% North-East-European (ancestral) @ 5.9
14 95.6% Burusho (derived) + 4.4% Lithuanian (derived) @ 5.94
15 95.3% Burusho (derived) + 4.7% Belarusian (derived) @ 5.94
16 95.5% Burusho (derived) + 4.5% Lithuanian_V (derived) @ 5.96
17 95.6% Burusho (derived) + 4.4% Latvian (derived) @ 5.98
18 95.4% Burusho (derived) + 4.6% Russian (derived) @ 6.01
19 95.3% Burusho (derived) + 4.7% Polish (derived) @ 6.01
20 95.2% Burusho (derived) + 4.8% Polish_V (derived) @ 6.01

Kurd
04-24-2015, 02:06 AM
Can you please put me on charts kurd?

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 West-Asian 33.35
2 Indian 32.79
3 North-East-European 9.59
4 Indo-Iranian 9.13
5 Samoedic 3.69
6 North-European-Mesolithic 2.33
7 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 1.77
8 East-South-Asian 1.75
9 East-Siberean 1.60
10 North-Siberean 1.05

Finished reading population data. 276 populations found.
22 components mode.

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

1 Burusho @ 7.194997
2 Pathan @ 9.769139
3 Sindhi @ 12.616841
4 Pashtun @ 18.290127
5 Jew_India @ 18.323067
6 Balochi @ 18.542030
7 Makrani @ 23.177505
8 Brahui @ 23.931257
9 Tadjik @ 24.238184
10 Parsi @ 25.995708
11 Hindu @ 26.738968
12 Turkmen @ 30.628490
13 Roma @ 30.673544
14 Uzbek @ 34.131050
15 Indian @ 35.879707
16 Hazara @ 36.426712
17 Nogai @ 38.474442
18 Iranian @ 38.944813
19 Kumyk @ 39.804562
20 Azeri @ 40.061607

1 50% Hindu +50% Tadjik @ 3.543859

1 50% Burusho +25% Hindu +25% Tadjik @ 3.164983

1 Burusho + Burusho + Hindu + Tadjik @ 3.164983
2 Burusho + Hindu + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.309772
3 Hindu + Hindu + Tadjik + Tadjik @ 3.543859
4 Indian + Pathan + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.636929
5 Burusho + Indian + Pathan + Tadjik @ 3.714526
6 Burusho + Hindu + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 3.858034
7 Hindu + Hindu + Pashtun + Tadjik @ 4.210936
8 Hindu + Pathan + Pathan + Tadjik @ 4.370698
9 Indian + Pathan + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.395285
10 Hindu + Pathan + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.410130
11 Burusho + Burusho + Hindu + Pashtun @ 4.615555
12 Burusho + Indian + Pashtun + Tadjik @ 4.622109
13 Burusho + Hindu + Pashtun + Pathan @ 4.638975
14 Burusho + Burusho + Indian + Tadjik @ 4.644193
15 Indian + Pashtun + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.691662
16 Indian + Pashtun + Pathan + Pathan @ 4.797034
17 Burusho + Indian + Sindhi + Tadjik @ 4.860168
18 Hindu + Jew_India + Tadjik + Tadjik @ 4.872504
19 Burusho + Hindu + Hindu + Tabassaran @ 4.900256
20 Hindu + Jew_India + Pashtun + Tadjik @ 4.913093

I am very busy these days. I need to catch up on my current projects (K9 & K6) first. Once caught up, I will try to re-visit the older projects and add you.

ViktorL1
04-25-2015, 09:19 PM
My results, not sure if you will get a chance to incorporate them, but these might be useful as a comparison to a Central Asian (Tajikistani Tajik) sample.

Pygmy -
West-Asian 24.07%
North-European-Mesolithic 3.54%
Indo-Tibetan 1.70%
Mesoamerican 0.50%
Arctic-Amerind 1.50%
South-America_Amerind 0.23%
Indian 6.49%
North-Siberean 3.23%
Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 6.93%
Samoedic 6.43%
Indo-Iranian 3.25%
East-Siberean 12.40%
North-East-European 11.42%
South-African 0.08%
North-Amerind 1.89%
Sub-Saharian -
East-South-Asian 13.29%
Near_East 3.05%
Melanesian -
Paleo-Siberian -
Austronesian -

ashwinb
04-26-2015, 05:28 AM
1 Indian 46.70
2 West-Asian 29.85
3 Indo-Iranian 6.55
4 North-East-European 4.16
5 East-South-Asian 2.81
6 North-European-Mesolithic 1.64
7 Indo-Tibetan 1.57
8 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 1.44

Least-squares method.

1 Jew_India @ 9.411036
2 Hindu @ 12.145385
3 Sindhi @ 17.438461
4 Burusho @ 19.470533
5 Indian @ 21.894218
6 Pathan @ 22.868685
7 Balochi @ 28.104134
8 Pashtun @ 32.183559
9 Makrani @ 33.365566
10 Brahui @ 33.636509
11 Parsi @ 35.471458
12 Roma @ 36.131931
13 Tadjik @ 39.711647
14 Turkmen @ 43.637592
15 Uzbek @ 45.539001
16 Hazara @ 46.169937
17 Iranian @ 49.752102
18 Uygur @ 51.860710
19 Nogai @ 52.077259
20 Azeri @ 52.173550

The Barnacle
06-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Afghan Pashtun

Many thanks also to Zack Ajmal for helping us get this web version of Dienekes' Oracle program developed.

MDLP World-22 Oracle results:

Kit M194702

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 West-Asian 41.19
2 Indian 17.48
3 North-East-European 12.38
4 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 6.27
5 Indo-Iranian 5.58
6 Near_East 5.48
7 Samoedic 2.96
8 East-Siberean 2.62
9 North-European-Mesolithic 2.07
10 Mesoamerican 1.65
11 Indo-Tibetan 1.31
12 Sub-Saharian 0.54
13 South-African 0.22
14 Arctic-Amerind 0.18
15 Paleo-Siberian 0.08

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Pashtun (derived) 7.93
2 Tadjik (derived) 8.91
3 Pathan (derived) 11.73
4 Balochi (derived) 14.03
5 Parsi (derived) 14.1
6 Makrani (derived) 14.96
7 Brahui (derived) 15.19
8 Burusho (derived) 15.5
9 Turkmen (derived) 15.78
10 Kumyk (derived) 19.14
11 Sindhi (derived) 20.09
12 Azeri (derived) 20.24
13 Tabassaran (derived) 20.75
14 Lezgin (derived) 20.94
15 Balkarian (derived) 21.07
16 Chechen (derived) 21.26
17 Kabardinian (derived) 21.26
18 Lak (derived) 21.29
19 Iranian (derived) 21.3
20 Cirkassian (derived) 21.32

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 74.1% Brahui (derived) + 25.9% Tatar (derived) @ 3.77
2 62.9% Tadjik (derived) + 37.1% Parsi (derived) @ 4.01
3 63% Pathan (derived) + 37% Kumyk (derived) @ 4.12
4 76.5% Brahui (derived) + 23.5% Tatar_Kryashen (derived) @ 4.14
5 78.4% Brahui (derived) + 21.6% German (derived) @ 4.33
6 73.3% Brahui (derived) + 26.7% Tatar_Lithuania (derived) @ 4.43
7 79% Brahui (derived) + 21% CEU_V (derived) @ 4.48
8 79.7% Brahui (derived) + 20.3% Swedish (derived) @ 4.5
9 78.5% Brahui (derived) + 21.5% Austrian (derived) @ 4.52
10 76.4% Brahui (derived) + 23.6% Tartar_Mishar (derived) @ 4.53
11 79.4% Brahui (derived) + 20.6% Welsh (derived) @ 4.53
12 78% Brahui (derived) + 22% Hungarian (derived) @ 4.55
13 79.2% Brahui (derived) + 20.8% Norwegian_V (derived) @ 4.55
14 79.4% Brahui (derived) + 20.6% German-North (derived) @ 4.56
15 78.4% Brahui (derived) + 21.6% German_V (derived) @ 4.57
16 79.9% Brahui (derived) + 20.1% Swedish_V (derived) @ 4.57
17 65.8% Pathan (derived) + 34.2% Cirkassian (derived) @ 4.58
18 71.8% Pathan (derived) + 28.2% Greek_Azov (derived) @ 4.6
19 79% Brahui (derived) + 21% CEU (derived) @ 4.62
20 79.6% Brahui (derived) + 20.4% Orcadian (derived) @ 4.67

The Barnacle
06-06-2015, 11:12 AM
1/2 afghan Pashtun 1/2 afghan Tajik ( Kabul)

GEDmatch.Com Oracle

This version of GEDmatch Oracle is based on 'Oracle v1' by Dienekes Pontikos. His original program was developed as part of the Dodecad Ancestry Project. More information on Dienekes' orignal program can be found here.

Many thanks also to Zack Ajmal for helping us get this web version of Dienekes' Oracle program developed.

MDLP World-22 Oracle results:

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 West-Asian 37.03
2 Indian 18.1
3 North-East-European 9.89
4 Indo-Iranian 8.13
5 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 6.03
6 Near_East 5.04
7 North-European-Mesolithic 3.66
8 East-Siberean 3.46
9 Samoedic 2.83