PDA

View Full Version : T1a (ydna) Haak 2015 paper

vettor
03-11-2015, 06:55 AM
Placed for historical reference .................might be the only T1 found for ancients in many many years

Haak 2015 paper ............ydna T1a in Germany ( Saxony region , Meissen province )

I0795......... T1a-PF5604 ( mtdna is H1bz )

LBK_ENThis individual belonged to haplogroup T1a (PF5604:7890461C→T, M70:21893881A→C). This is the first instance of this haplogroup in an ancient individual that we are aware of and strengthens the case for the early Neolithic origin of this lineage in modern Europeans, rather than a more recent introduction from the Near East where it is more abundant today.

OCA2, rs1800407, green or hazel eyes
LBK EN........... I0795........... CC
.................................................. ..........................

Genotypes for the SNP rs1042602 in the gene TYR for prehistoric European samples.
The derived A allele of this SNP is associated with light skin and an absence of freckles.

LBK_EN.......... I0795............ CC

TYR, rs1042602, light skin, absence of freckles

vettor
07-12-2015, 06:24 PM
interesting info for ancient T in Germany

Ancient DNA

Haplogroup T1a-PF5604 has been found in a 7200ybp indivudal from Karsdorf, Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany. This T1a skeletal remain belongs to the Linienbandkeramische Kultur. T1a from Karsdorf reach 20% of all the samples between 7300 and 6900 ybp in Germany, being the other 80% the G2a from Halberstadt. His mtDNA has been found to be H1* and his autosomal ancestral components has been point to be around 70% Western European Hunter-Gatherer (WHG) and 30% Basal Eurasian but If the WHG Loschbour is admixed with a Basal Eurasian group then the percentages for KAR6a should be around 34% WHG and 66% Basal Eurasian.
7000-year-old structure of Pagan cult in Goseck, Burgenlandkreis, Saxony-Anhalt. The Goseck Circle

The site of Karsdorf is located in the valley of Unstrut, Burgenlandkreis, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. The slope on which Karsdorf is located is characterized by alluvial loess. The place itself was settled intensively since the earliest phase of the LBK in the region. The settlement area is at least 50 acres in size and nearly 30 houses have been excavated. So-called ‘settlement burials’ were regularly found in pits in the center of the settlement area, of which individual KAR6/I0795 (feature 170, 5207-5070 calBCE, MAMS 22823) was sampled for this study.[186][187]

The LBK settlement of Karsdorf (Burgenlandkreis, Saxony-Anhalt) is located approximately 100km south of Derenburg and Halberstadt, on the river Unstrut, and was occupied between 5240 and 5000 BC (Behnke, 2007). The Neolithic buildings(n=24) of three settlement stages are dated to the early and middle LBK (after Meier-Arendt 1966). Except for four graves, all of the 30 burials are associated in groups next to houses in the centre of the settlement, similar to the site of Halberstadt. The individuals are buried in house-flanking pit graves at the western side of the houses and mostly arranged in north-east or north-west orientation. Grave goods are sparse; few graves contained more than one pot or a shell or horn pendant. Associated with every house group we can identify a person with outstanding grave inventory, who may represent a founding generation.|Oelze et al.[188]

I0795 (LBK_EN)

This individual belonged to haplogroup T1a (PF5604:7890461C→T, M70:21893881A→C). This is the first instance of this haplogroup in an ancient individual that we are aware of and strengthens the case for the early Neolithic origin of this lineage in modern Europeans, rather than a more recent introduction from the Near East where it is more abundant today.

— Haak 2015

ID
I0795 - KAR6a - T1a-M70 ..............Early European Neolithic ..............Paleo-European............... Linearbandkeramik
years ago - 7200 Karsdorf Western European Hunter-Gatherer and Basal Eurasian
sample -Tooth

vettor
10-17-2015, 07:07 PM
Another T ydna found

ID - I0797 - KAR16A - T1a-M70 ...............5500 to 4470BC .............mtdna H46a .................sample tooth .............Early European Neolithic....... Karsdorf Central Germany

vettor
10-23-2015, 06:21 AM
Another T ydna found

ID - I0797 - KAR16A - T1a-M70 ...............5500 to 4470BC .............mtdna H46a .................sample tooth .............Early European Neolithic....... Karsdorf Central Germany

confirmed years where 7515 - 6790BC

age at death between 24-26

Native to Unstruttal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unstruttal_%28Verbandsgemeinde%29

vettor
10-23-2015, 06:30 AM
The 2 x ancient T1a-M70 in Karsdorf where from this area, written in this book

http://britishacademy.universitypressscholarship.com/view/10.5871/bacad/9780197265758.001.0001/upso-9780197265758-chapter-6

the housing in karsdorf is the same type as this place in Italy, see below

Herding Practices in the Ditched Villages of the Neolithic Tavoliere (Apulia, South-east Italy)

A Vicious Circle? The Isotopic Evidence

Mary Anne Tafuri
John Robb
Maria Giovanna Belcastro
Valentina Mariotti
Paola Iacumin
Antonietta Di Matteo
Tamsin O’Connell

DOI:10.5871/bacad/9780197265758.003.0008

In the Apulian Tavoliere (Italy), a large plain south of the Gargano promontory, early and middle Neolithic villages (c.6000–5000 BC) are characterised by circular ditches, which enclose dwellings associated with early farming communities. Through the integration of isotopic data the authors explore the food practices and the social landscapes of these communities, finding that this interconnected cultural system shows a great level of complexity, especially in the economic strategies of the groups investigated. The stable carbon and nitrogen isotope study of human and animal samples reveals how some sites, which are only a short distance from one another, show different isotopic signatures within a largely homogenous environment (for example Passo di Corvo versus Masseria Candelaro and Grotta Scaloria). The authors speculate that such differences reflect multi-faceted herding/farming systems, which in the case of Passo di Corvo involved the use of animal manure.

The area was inhabited by Daunians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daunia
http://www.itinerarimusividaunia.beniculturali.it/index.php?en/88/the-metals-age
Palaeolithic Daunia can be identified with the promontory of Gargano. Geomorphologically, the landscape towards the coast is characterized by small hills and terraces leading towards the sea.

Various settlements have been found, both in caves and outside, some with signs of habitation, others with different functions, such as places of worship and worksites for stone-cutting.

Among the most important is the settlement of Paglicci, located on the southern side of Gargano, at Rignano Garganico, on the border with the plain of Foggia.

Some wall paintings were found in the internal room of a cave. In particular there are two horses, one of which in a vertical position, and there is a series of hands, some of which obtained by the direct impression of hands spread with colour, others done by spraying colour around the fingers. There are also some rather deep graffiti, which sometimes form stylized figures.

The skeleton of a boy of about 13 years of age was found in the cave. He was in a lying position, his head turned towards the right, his right forearm completely bent towards his arm and his hand turned towards his face. Perforated deer teeth had been used for his headdress, his bracelet and his ankle bracelet. The tomb ornaments included graters, an awl, a graver, a small block of haematite.

Later another burial was found. This was a female skeleton of 18-20 years of age. She was also in a lying position, her head leaning forward towards the left, her arms parallel to her chest. The tomb ornaments included graters, two gravers, a blade, a large shell, while her headdress was formed of a diadem made with seven perforated deer teeth.

The skeletons date to 25,000-23,000 years ago. According to scholars, the human fossils can be attributed to the Cro-Magnon human type, quite widespread in Europe in the Later Palaeolithic period

The 2013 paper
Alessio Boattini et al. , "Uniparental Markers in Italy Reveal a Sex-Biased Genetic Structure and Different Historical Strata ," PLOS ONE (2013)
states 20% of these people in this area had LT marker
some note it as ...macro-haplogroup LT is 30% in L'Aquila population.

Daunians arrived with the Messapics

the ancestors of the messapics , where the illyrian tribe , the Iapyges...........there homeland was modern Croatia, near the capital Zagreb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iapyges

the Iapyges in greek mythology came from Lycia in SW-Anatolia

Speculation.......yes to a degree

vettor
11-20-2015, 08:00 PM
My findings mapped of the path of T ydna from creation following the Northern T marker of L131 branch .....

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m153/vicpret/my%20north%20t-l131_zpsteev3qth.jpg (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/vicpret/media/my%20north%20t-l131_zpsteev3qth.jpg.html)

starting south of map

K at UAE.........GIJ went north along the persian gulf, river at this time ( blue droplet)
then K in UAE went to Indus delta and H formed
then north along the indus to sind valley where TL-P326 originates in sind valley

black and white line is path to eastern anatolia where the main 2 branches of T where created ( L162 and L131) colour pink

the non red non droplet markers are my admixture points from various programs for my marker

Anyway , my studies an my thoughts

Edit : I did not both with Scandinavia, Netherlands, great Britain nor Spain............maybe another time ....nor the "confusing central Italians of Sabellini and sabians on the adriatic coast with the high % of T )

Saetro
11-23-2015, 05:35 AM
Very interesting stuff.
Is the Danube Valley a reasonable way path for entry into Europe? Looks as if the trail heads in that general direction, and it is a known path. And then we have timing. That Ancient DNA for Hap T in Europe was great, but my recollection is that it was already in Europe about the time L162 and L131 were diverging.
The question I am really wondering about (and it may well be a step beyond your present researches) is did the Ancient DNA arrive with some phase of farming and did this strand of Hap T arrive later? With some new technology? Some agricultural innovation or maybe copper manufacture?

vettor
11-23-2015, 09:55 AM
Very interesting stuff.
Is the Danube Valley a reasonable way path for entry into Europe? Looks as if the trail heads in that general direction, and it is a known path. And then we have timing. That Ancient DNA for Hap T in Europe was great, but my recollection is that it was already in Europe about the time L162 and L131 were diverging.
The question I am really wondering about (and it may well be a step beyond your present researches) is did the Ancient DNA arrive with some phase of farming and did this strand of Hap T arrive later? With some new technology? Some agricultural innovation or maybe copper manufacture?

Yes the Danube is a good way ...........fresh water is the highway of the ancients, which is why the caspian sea has many markers , especially on the western side.

You refer to the 2 x T-M70 in Neolithic central germany? ...........yes I thought about that , but we do not know what branch they are from ..........M70 now makes the branch T1a , a year ago it made only T1.

meyer 2015 stated
These borders most probably were a result of the spread of different groups without close social or biological kinship ties to one another who came in to close contact as a consequence of the LBK colonization pattern. In fact, because the LBK was the first complete Neolithic culture in Central Europe, today all farmers of this time and region are classified as members of the LBK by default, regardless of how these people defined themselves and how they differentiated themselves from their contemporaries.
Meyer et al., 2015

Piquerobi
11-23-2015, 11:31 AM
I had opened a thread with Gedmatch autosomal results of the LBK sample from Stuttgart...

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?4579-Gedmatch-results-of-a-Neolithic-man-from-Stuttgart-Germany&highlight=Linearbandkeramik

vettor
03-24-2016, 05:04 AM
some more info on Haak T1a ancient in Karsdorf Germany ( early Neolithic )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T-M184

vettor
04-21-2016, 06:17 AM
An interesting map of ancient Neolithic markers.................from a Russian ( who as been involved in Russian genetics since 2008 ) ............I am unsure if it is any good.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m153/vicpret/anc%20neo_zpsroxhszwq.jpg (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/vicpret/media/anc%20neo_zpsroxhszwq.jpg.html)

Gravetto-Danubian
04-21-2016, 06:50 AM
An interesting map of ancient Neolithic markers.................from a Russian ( who as been involved in Russian genetics since 2008 ) ............I am unsure if it is any good.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m153/vicpret/anc%20neo_zpsroxhszwq.jpg (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/vicpret/media/anc%20neo_zpsroxhszwq.jpg.html)

I think most would have an issue with the placement of R1b south instead of north of the Caucasus, esp. given that R1b has already been found on the steppe several times over
But I like the colouring/ image layout

vettor
05-13-2016, 05:37 PM
Does anyone know where I can the data to test the 2 x neolithic German T1a ( ydna ) in DNALAnd

I have only seen
I0795 KAR6
as
93% Anatolia Neolithic (HG-like + B.EurAs.) + 7.1% West European Hunter-Gatherer
under Punt K12 ancient , he is
59% Anatolia Neolithic Farmer + 24% Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer + 10% European Hunter-Gatherer + 7% Near Eastern

and

I0797 KAR16a
as
84% Anatolia Neolithic (WHG-like + B.EurAs.) + 10.1% swAsian like + 5.4% WHG + 0.8% Afro-Eurasian + 0.3% East European Hunter Gatherer
under punt k12 ancient, he is
60% Anatolia Neolithic Farmer + 27% European Hunter-Gatherer + 9% Near Eastern + 2% Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer + 2% Sub-Saharan

vettor
03-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know where I can the data to test the 2 x neolithic German T1a ( ydna ) in DNALAnd

I have only seen
I0795 KAR6
as
93% Anatolia Neolithic (HG-like + B.EurAs.) + 7.1% West European Hunter-Gatherer
under Punt K12 ancient , he is
59% Anatolia Neolithic Farmer + 24% Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer + 10% European Hunter-Gatherer + 7% Near Eastern

and

I0797 KAR16a
as
84% Anatolia Neolithic (WHG-like + B.EurAs.) + 10.1% swAsian like + 5.4% WHG + 0.8% Afro-Eurasian + 0.3% East European Hunter Gatherer
under punt k12 ancient, he is
60% Anatolia Neolithic Farmer + 27% European Hunter-Gatherer + 9% Near Eastern + 2% Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer + 2% Sub-Saharan

a third neolithic T ydna found in Karsdorf germany

KAR537

T1a1- L162

Brown hair
Blue eyes
Pale skin

vettor
06-11-2019, 05:08 AM
a third neolithic T ydna found in Karsdorf germany

KAR537

T1a1- L162

Brown hair
Blue eyes
Pale skin

The investigated individual 537 is a 184 male with an age at death of around 25-30 years (figure supplementary S1), dated to 5056–185 4959 cal BC (KIA 40357 – 6116 32 BP) (Brandt et al., 2014, Nicklisch, 2017)

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/05/06/315531.full.pdf

https://boris.unibe.ch/116537/7/elife-36666-v2.pdf