PDA

View Full Version : help on 1 match

abds
03-27-2015, 10:29 AM
hello i find in FTDNA a guy that have my haplo Group U152 and that match also 62 private SNPs.
The system sow that we have 2 know SNPs differencies only (CTS1277 F3965).

the surname don't match at all and i m from italy and he is from england with an england surename.

what do you think? how can near we can have in that situation?

How to investigate more in case?

Regards

ABdS

R.Rocca
03-27-2015, 07:17 PM
hello i find in FTDNA a guy that have my haplo Group U152 and that match also 62 private SNPs.

the surname don't match at all and i m from italy and he is from england with an england surename.

Regards

ABdS

@ABdS... what is your kit number? If you see the person as a Big-Y match, you should have the person's email address there already.

Bolgeris
03-28-2015, 06:53 PM

Regards

ABdS

Hello,
I'm Italian and U152 + and L20 +, for years the only my similarities were with the British, but this just because they made many more genetic testing of the Italians,
Ciao.

abds
03-29-2015, 08:58 PM
@ABdS... what is your kit number? If you see the person as a Big-Y match, you should have the person's email address there already.

Ciao Richard I'm 381885, i have wrote the guy two times but i haven't got a replay...

abds
03-29-2015, 09:00 PM
Hello,
I'm Italian and U152 + and L20 +, for years the only my similarities were with the British, but this just because they made many more genetic testing of the Italians,
Ciao.

yes italy don't have a great number of peoples tested, only emigrant with anchestors that comes from italy exist...

As you i'm U152 but Z56 and Z145 this don't help to much :) in the North of Italy 60% of the population look tobe U152