PDA

View Full Version : How do I cancel my account

firemonkey
07-18-2015, 03:28 AM
I am unable to make full use of what is available here therefore can't contribute to any useful extent.

tamilgangster
07-18-2015, 05:33 AM
learn from reading the threads ask questions so you can learn more

Varun R
07-18-2015, 06:50 AM
firemonkey,

If you're having problems then PM someone with your raw data. That's what I do when the oracles decide to be moody, lol =)

Caratacus
02-13-2016, 05:18 PM
I now wish to cancel my account. Is it actually possible?

MikeWhalen
02-13-2016, 06:13 PM
don't think so...there is no 'slam the door on your way out' option, just go away and no one will notice

Mike

Caratacus
02-13-2016, 06:21 PM
don't think so...there is no 'slam the door on your way out' option, just go away and no one will notice

Mike
I wasn't looking to slam the door, just to make a definite exit from a forum which appears to be run by authoritarian geeks.

C J Wyatt III
02-13-2016, 06:26 PM
Some people slam the door with an outrageous post which gets them banned.

MikeWhalen
02-13-2016, 06:56 PM
riiiiiggghht

anyway, have a nice life

end of transmission

Mike

I wasn't looking to slam the door, just to make a definite exit from a forum which appears to be run by authoritarian geeks.

DMXX
02-14-2016, 06:45 PM
Just to nip these inquiries in the bud - In a single phrase, accounts aren't cancelled here.

We've never ordinarily undertaken such requests and likely never will for the simple fact that it adds a needless load to our administrative tasks and the alternative (not logging back in) is fully within the control of the user (maintaining your autonomy isn't a bad thing).

I believe an announcement clarifying that stance will be made shortly (if it hasn't already) in the 'Announcments' area.