PDA

View Full Version : J-CTS6804

Arthur747
07-30-2015, 02:55 PM
Good day, my first posting here, thanks for having me here. I believe I posted this in the wrong place before.

I am managing the kit of my brother in law as my wife would like to find het Y-DNA Haplogroup. Obviously she needed to ask her brother to test. We did GENO 2.0 and uploaded it to FTDNA. The terminal SNP was somewhat of a surprise, as it is J-CTS6804 which is found a lot in Chechnya. Maybe someone here could tell me more about this. Also I would like to know what SNP's I could test further down the tree. Thanks.

algabatz
01-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Good day, my first posting here, thanks for having me here. I believe I posted this in the wrong place before.

I am managing the kit of my brother in law as my wife would like to find het Y-DNA Haplogroup. Obviously she needed to ask her brother to test. We did GENO 2.0 and uploaded it to FTDNA. The terminal SNP was somewhat of a surprise, as it is J-CTS6804 which is found a lot in Chechnya. Maybe someone here could tell me more about this. Also I would like to know what SNP's I could test further down the tree. Thanks.

Hello I am very interested in your results, since my paternal lineage according to family history is Dutch.

philabonites
09-07-2016, 03:16 PM
According to the geno 2.0, my y dna hg is j-cts6804. As far as ı know, we (my ancestors) have lived in northern part of turkey since 13th century. Before that time, to our grandparents, our eldest ancestors had lived in khorasan (iran-afghanistan-turkmenistan borders).