PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys make of the sumarian origin story

ljvisintainer
08-06-2015, 06:20 AM
The ancient sumarians along with many ancient civilization believe that the latest upgrade in the homo genus was genetically installed via an alien god race called the annunaki, for the pourpose of creating a subrace to work for them that ultimately gained its freedom as explained in the altrahasis account. The rapid evolution from homo habilis to homo sapien sapien, goes against the evolutionary timeframe model, could this explain that and the large amount of junk DNA in our system.How likely do you think it is that humans are decended from a hominid alien race that genetically altered the material of early homo forms, it could explain how humans defy every evolutionary law in the rapid development of civilization and brain expansion.

Humanist
08-06-2015, 06:36 AM
The ancient sumarians along with many ancient civilization believe that the latest upgrade in the homo genus was genetically installed via an alien god race called the annunaki...

Is that what the Sumerians actually believed, or what shows like "Ancient Aliens," and the writings of individuals like Zecharia Sitchin say that they believed?

khanabadoshi
08-06-2015, 07:02 AM
Did the concept of an "alien" even exist then? Surely, if any such belief existed, it was explained in the context of Gods, Angels, or Demons?

ljvisintainer
08-06-2015, 07:02 AM
Is that what the Sumerians actually believed, or what shows like "Ancient Aliens," and the writings of individuals like Zecharia Sitchin say that they believed?

It is theorized, by the translation of numerous sources across the globe. I'm am stating this a question to a hypothesis, of modern translation of the antiquated sources and the possible validity of the translations. The rapid development of man does go against the models for evolution timeframes that we have, we suppose to take longer to evolve than we did according to those models, I am asking weather a possible genetic alteration could have sped up the evolutionary process and to inquire into why or who would have done this and why? It's strictly a strictly research based question I am asking. I'm looking for input into the theory on the mechanism that may have cause the rapid evolution.

ljvisintainer
08-06-2015, 07:08 AM
The were described as God's from the sky, in the account they came from another world in the stars, again this is coming from translations of one of the most difficult languages to translate from antiquity.

khanabadoshi
08-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Do you have a summary of the story, or the whole story that you could post? Perhaps a link to a proposed translation?

ljvisintainer
08-06-2015, 07:15 AM
http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/anunna/

http://chnm.gmu.edu/worldhistorysources/d/210/whm.html

the first two links was on a educational database the second is and independent researcher site that i have found to be pretty in depth

http://www.annunaki.org/

Afshar
08-08-2015, 07:55 AM
The problem with these things is that in that time period, as in all periods, there were many imposters around, which you cannot verify now just from these sources. Just having a lot of junk dna doesnt prove anything, because junk dna doesnt mean its useless, it just means we dont know its function yet.
I see a lot of these annunaki spaceship stuff all around these days, its the new trend I believe.

Erik
08-08-2015, 12:54 PM
I think it's one of the more interesting creation myths, especially how it influenced Genesis.

Pappy
08-14-2017, 08:30 AM
Intelligence and evolution are two things linked by three. The triune brain. Don't for a minute think that early man was dumb.