PDA

View Full Version : Anthrogenica Anniversary: Three Years & Counting!

DMXX
08-06-2015, 03:56 PM
This forum was publicly launched around August 5th 2012. Modelled by the founding administrators as the successor to DNA-Forums (albeit with a side-order of anthropology), we were determined to create a friendly and constructive environment for genetics and anthro newbies and veterans alike to congregate and share their ideas. Three years on, this vision has clearly been achieved.

It is no exaggeration to state none of this would have been possible without our dedicated team (http://www.anthrogenica.com/showgroups.php), both past and present. Their oversight and guidance has truly been irreplaceable. I am honoured to have such a wonderful group of admins and mods with us to develop the core vision for Anthrogenica. I am also grateful for the personal sacrifices in time and attention they have given us in maintaining the forum.

Last, but certainly not least, is you. The registered members of this forum have made the forum what it currently is. The forum is truly enriched by the contributions of our regulars. An actual (and continuously growing) community has formed, one I have had an absolute pleasure in interacting with as a member, and serving as an administrator, over the years. It is, once more, no exaggeration to state you all are the reason those dreams have become a reality.

Here's to us reaching the three year mark. Hope to see many more to follow.

Thank you all for joining the ride with us.

:beerchug:

Táltos
08-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Happy Anniversary Anthrogenica, to all of our members and staff! It's a real pleasure for me to be here. Thank you for asking me to help out! :beerchug:

I have learned a lot on this forum over the past few years, and continue to do so each day.

MikeWhalen
08-06-2015, 04:40 PM
a HUGE bouquet of roses to the owners, admins and mods of this forum that has surpassed the old dna forums it was created to follow up.

we who enjoy the forum know and appreciate all the volunteer time and effort you all put in to make this a fun, useful and civil place to visit and participate in

Happy 3rd Birthday and wishing many more years to come!

Mike

dp
08-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Happy Anniversary!!!
dp :-)

Gray Fox
08-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Glad to serve and be apart of an establishment that I've come to love! You've truly created the successor to Dna-forums (may it rest in peace)! To many more years!! :beerchug: