PDA

View Full Version : FTDNA ordering help

Rick
08-23-2015, 02:32 PM
My Dashboard offers many new features. Unfortunately it seems to have very effectively hidden some of the previously useful features. For example, where did they hide the individual SNP ordering feature? I've clicked on every test order link I could find and used the search window with every imaginable search term. Do they still offer individual SNP tests? Thanks in advance for any help!

Huntergatherer1066
08-23-2015, 02:45 PM
My Dashboard offers many new features. Unfortunately it seems to have very effectively hidden some of the previously useful features. For example, where did they hide the individual SNP ordering feature? I've clicked on every test order link I could find and used the search window with every imaginable search term. Do they still offer individual SNP tests? Thanks in advance for any help!

Once you're at your dashboard, click on the blue upgrade button in the upper right corner. On the next page scroll down a bit and then click the Buy Now button under advanced tests. On the next page, select SNP from the drop down menu and then search for your SNP.

Rick
08-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Thank you!

MitchellSince1893
09-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Can someone log into FTDNA and tell me what the current price of the BigY test is? I can't see it as I've already ordered it.

Also, are their any current coupons for BigY?

haleaton
09-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Can someone log into FTDNA and tell me what the current price of the BigY test is? I can't see it as I've already ordered it.

$575 from my cousin's FTDNA account. Don't know about future sales or coupons. Also read somewhere FTDNA in the Fall may announce Big Y changes.

MitchellSince1893
09-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Thanks,

I'm discussing testing options with one of my matches.

Mac von Frankfurt
09-06-2015, 07:42 PM
What is the best price for Y-DNA 67? Looks like there is a 15 percent coupon floating around now. What types of sales have they had on Y-DNA 67 in the past?

Huntergatherer1066
09-06-2015, 08:02 PM
What is the best price for Y-DNA 67? Looks like there is a 15 percent coupon floating around now. What types of sales have they had on Y-DNA 67 in the past?

The coupon should also work on top of the discount of ordering through a group project. Coupon + group project discount is better than the usual holiday sale discount, at least for Y-DNA37. You also avoid the major holiday sale backlog that happens every year.

Mac von Frankfurt
09-06-2015, 08:29 PM
The coupon should also work on top of the discount of ordering through a group project. Coupon + group project discount is better than the usual holiday sale discount, at least for Y-DNA37. You also avoid the major holiday sale backlog that happens every year.

Thanks

$30 off and 15% discount then add shipping equals 212.25 USD

Swede2015 still works

lgmayka
09-07-2015, 01:09 AM
At the moment, the swede2015 coupon still reduces the price by 15%, to $488.75. But the coupon may expire at any time.