PDA

View Full Version : L21 super panel

MacUalraig
10-07-2015, 06:00 PM
Probably everyone has seen the latest offer from YSEQ, a complete L21 terminal SNP package combining the orientation and lower level packs for just USD69 if bought during October. I had just kicked off my latest L21 test when the news broke but hopefully I can benefit in some way. I have two other kits I sent off a week or two ago so they will have to be chased to see if I can get them back before month end.

The current test I am doing is particularly intriguing as this sample is DF13+ but negative for all of DF49, L513, L1335, Z251, Z253 and Z255. So I am very excited to see where he turns up! But he is probably going to be a bit lonely at least as far as Kennedys go.

MacUalraig
10-30-2015, 07:09 PM
Probably everyone has seen the latest offer from YSEQ, a complete L21 terminal SNP package combining the orientation and lower level packs for just USD69 if bought during October. I had just kicked off my latest L21 test when the news broke but hopefully I can benefit in some way. I have two other kits I sent off a week or two ago so they will have to be chased to see if I can get them back before month end.

The current test I am doing is particularly intriguing as this sample is DF13+ but negative for all of DF49, L513, L1335, Z251, Z253 and Z255. So I am very excited to see where he turns up! But he is probably going to be a bit lonely at least as far as Kennedys go.

I posted about this on fb but in case anyone was curious this kit was DF21->DF25*.