PDA

View Full Version : Trying to build a complete tree

Kale
11-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Here's what I have so far...I've been 99% using d-stats because it's the only thing I really have at my disposal.

Ask questions, fix mistakes (I know I had to have made some), add on (I haven't gotten to Africa, India, or modern mixes yet), let's complete this.

xKeleix
11-26-2015, 11:20 PM
This is what I was looking for. I find the big picture fascinating.

Question though: I thought the percentage of Denisovan in modern Oceanians was greater than 2.5%?

Chad Rohlfsen
11-26-2015, 11:54 PM
Here's what I have so far...I've been 99% using d-stats because it's the only thing I really have at my disposal.

Ask questions, fix mistakes (I know I had to have made some), add on (I haven't gotten to Africa, India, or modern mixes yet), let's complete this.

Ust_Ishim should branch out where East and West Eurasians split, not by East Eurasians. I think the rest is good. I'll look it over again.

Kale
11-27-2015, 12:28 AM
Should be very close to that point yes...but in the Ust-Ishim paper I believe it was, there was a measure showing Ust did show some miniscule preferences to populations. The closest was Onge, followed very slightly by Han, then by Karitiana, then pretty much 0 at MA1/Loschbour. Mtdna B, y-dna pre-K2a*. Looks like an early extinct branch of East to me.

Gravetto-Danubian
11-27-2015, 01:35 AM
Yes Usty isn't ENA ; and i'd have the WHG -EHG as a reticulating continuum, not as clean splits

Kale
11-27-2015, 03:21 AM
I forget who is the proponent of it is around here, about the 9500bc microblades and whatnot...but I find it very interesting that all the 7500 year old WHG have an affinity to EHG beyond that of Bichon (13700 years old) and moreso, it is in a gradient with proximity to EHG (Karelia/Russia) with Sweden being the most, Hungary being second, Germany third and Spain being the least.

Gravetto-Danubian
11-27-2015, 04:32 AM
I forget who is the proponent of it is around here, about the 9500bc microblades and whatnot...but I find it very interesting that all the 7500 year old WHG have an affinity to EHG beyond that of Bichon (13700 years old) and moreso, it is in a gradient with proximity to EHG (Karelia/Russia) with Sweden being the most, Hungary being second, Germany third and Spain being the least.

I don't think it has much to do with microblades in this instance. It's all about where people were during the LGM; and how they re-mixed. You'd note that U5a is found in EHG, SHG, but U5b is found in La Brana, Loschbour and SHG but not EHG.
There are emerging patterns with y haplogroups too ..