PDA

View Full Version : Genomapp analyzes 23andMe raw data

Genomapp
12-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Genomapp is a new app that analyzes 23andMe, Navigenics and Decodeme raw data to give you the maximum information of your DNA.

When you submit your raw data file to Genomapp (http://genomapp.com/) you obtain a report which associates your genotype with a list of conditions. The report contains different categories such as complex diseases (cancer, Alzheimer, Parkinsonů), monogenic diseases, inherited conditions, drugs response and traits.

Genomapp features a demo mode (no registration required) that allows users to fully test the app for free.

Let us know what you think of the app! :)

DMXX
12-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Looks very interesting, Genomapp! Thanks for making our community aware of your good work.

Is the app available as a desktop platform? I imagine quite a few prospective users won't have either iOS or Android running hardware.

I'll be giving it a run-through in the coming few days. :)

BalkanKiwi
12-07-2015, 08:33 PM
I gave the demo a quick try on my iPhone. It's info that isn't new to me, however it's displayed quite nicely.

Genomapp
12-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Thanks DMXX!

We have not planned a desktop version in the short term but we take into consideration your suggestion. We are a small team and have many new features that will roll out in the following weeks and months.

Regards.

Genomapp
12-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Thank you jtoml4!

It was very important for us to design a friendly app, easy to understand. We are glad you liked it :)