PDA

View Full Version : Searching info about H1a1a2 (H-L683)

ingaur
12-18-2015, 09:44 PM
Do we have any information regarding the subclade H1a1a2 (H-L683)? I can only find one person in the YFull tree HG03824 from Bangladesh (Bengali) who belongs to this group, a person (almost a neighbour of me) here in Sweden will soon also show up in that subclade and he is from Kashmir. Is there anyone else out there who have tested positive of this subclade. According to YFull the subclade might be around 14000 years old and my own calculation, counting SNPs shows that my neighbour and HG03824 share a common ancestor about 6000 years ago. Is it possible to connect this subclade to a group of people in India or Pakistan?

jatt2016
09-13-2016, 01:58 AM
Do we have any information regarding the subclade H1a1a2 (H-L683)? I can only find one person in the YFull tree HG03824 from Bangladesh (Bengali) who belongs to this group, a person (almost a neighbour of me) here in Sweden will soon also show up in that subclade and he is from Kashmir. Is there anyone else out there who have tested positive of this subclade. According to YFull the subclade might be around 14000 years old and my own calculation, counting SNPs shows that my neighbour and HG03824 share a common ancestor about 6000 years ago. Is it possible to connect this subclade to a group of people in India or Pakistan?

Woud you mind please sharing your data file? I am a F on 23andme and an H -M69 on genographic. How many positive SNPs did you have under F? Would you mind sharing a screenshot?